What is the native fruit of your town?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
Did you change it to a different fruit, or have you stuck with it?

I’ve got pears as my native fruit, but I’m planning to replace all the pear trees with perfect apple trees.

EDIT: Nvm just heard that you can't grow non-native perfect fruits :(

Last edited:
i have apples by coincidence in both of my towns, but i do really like the way they look when they're perfect so i like them :) if i had another town, i would like its fruit to be either peaches or apples :)

apple in one town cherry in the other, i use my native fruit (the perfect ones specifically) only around town hall as sort of symbolism for that specific fruit being native to my town, the rest i plant around town are others mainly bc i like them better, but also if i decide to sell them i'll get more bells for those than I would for my natives

in my first ever acnl town i had pears and i hated them so i got rid of them ALL lmao

was peach in my very first town and is currently peach now. i guess those buttcheeks really like me? lol

I've got peaches, which are actually my least favorite ;o; I'm not fond of its perfect version either.
Also you cant plant any perfect fruit that aren't your native fruit, unless you've got some kind of workaround?

Cybrtron has pears.

I'm going to stick with them, mainly because the perfect versions are so golden and lovely. I'd eventually like there to be no regular pear trees in Cybrtron - only perfect ones. Not sure if this is a good idea, but it might look nice.

I've got peaches, which are actually my least favorite ;o; I'm not fond of its perfect version either.
Also you cant plant any perfect fruit that aren't your native fruit, unless you've got some kind of workaround?

Aww that's sad to hear... guess I've got to stick with pears then :(

If you replace all your native fruit, won't you not be able to grow perfect fruit though? I mean if you don't mind that, plant what you desire. I have peaches...I think I had those for the original GameCube game? I could be wrong, it was so long ago and I was pretty young lol.

In the towns I'm currently playing and planning to keep I've got pears in one and oranges in the other - my two favorite fruits. It was a complete accident that I got those, as fruit wasn't my main concern in picking a map and it just happened to work out.

Cybrtron has pears.

I'm going to stick with them, mainly because the perfect versions are so golden and lovely. I'd eventually like there to be no regular pear trees in Cybrtron - only perfect ones. Not sure if this is a good idea, but it might look nice.

Yep, going to do that too! :)

Pears! I haven't had them before in any town so it's nice, can't wait for my perfect pear tree to grow so I can see how more of them look :)

I have oranges which are fine, but the perfect versions don't look as good as the others in my opinion :/

The town fruit of my main, horror-themed town is the pear. The town fruit of my circus/magic show-themed town is the cherry. The town fruit of my third town is the orange. Finally, the town fruit of my all-bird town is the peach. If I could change any of them, I'd switch the pears in my main town for apples because perfect apples look far better and because I like the idea of poison apples, like in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, as I think it would fit the town theme.

Apples in my main town, peaches in my second one! I don't mind what fruit I get. I'm just glad I have two different types in either town.

Q: What is the native fruit of your town?

A: The native fruit of my current town is the apple. Though... When I first started playing Animal Crossing New Leaf before resetting the fruit that I had for that town was the peach. In my current town... I'm trying to plant other fruit trees that I think would be best for the town since I am currently working on a theme for the first time. I used to not care for a town theme; however, I do want to have a town with theme now to keep myself a bit motivated to play Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Last edited:
Back