• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking through dream towns!

Check mine out if ya want!
Mine is in my sig~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Mines in my signature. I gotta update it now I'm done my dirt paths but eh.

Wow, I applaud the fact that you managed to get all of your villagers in a straight line of houses. (except Blanche, how dare she ruin the image) Your town made me want to get some bushes to decorate with because of how cool they looked all around. My favorite part was probably your Inn. That was a really unique idea. Overall your town had a very homely feeling to it, I love it!

IMG_3997.jpgIMG_3998.jpg
(I also loved the outfits you provided! Sorry for awful pic quality...lol)

Hi there!!

You can visit my first town's Dream Town, Atsukito!! If you need the Dream Address,it's in my signature!

Hope you enjoy it <3

This is also my 1,000th post ( ╥ω╥ )

Wow, you have a BEAUTIFUL town. Your flower gardens were stunning and gave me a lot of ideas, thanks so much for letting me go through it! I love it!
ty for the compliments:blush: I'm so glad you liked it! My town is still a bit WIP and I don't think it will every truly be "finished" but I'm glad to hear you got some good ideas from it ^o^

I decided to visit Vista and was instantly blown away by all the patterns you have on the ground. Wow, super pretty! And the pink flower petals floating in the wind only helped the aesthetic. I've also never seen a persimmon fruit before I visited your town. I thought it was a squished orange hahaha. Anyway I loved your town, thanks for giving me the opportunity to visit!

Thanks! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. :)

I really liked your paths and flowers! Also all your houses were super well decorated, I really enjoyed looking through them!
(was Kiki in anyway supposed to be Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service? I love that movie so I just thought I'd ask haha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes!! That's my plan for Kiki. I'm not close to finished with her at all, though. I plan to make the main room look like the bakery and have the upstairs look like Kiki's attic room. :)

I'd love if anyone wants to visit my town of Hobbiton! It's dream address is: 4B00-0066-2DCD

It's meant to be a "complete" town, with everything villagers would need right there (no need to go to main street even!). It's got a community center where the mayor lives for everyone to hang out and use the facilities, a museum (based off the one from City Folk), and a shop! You might recognize some of the rooms in the shop even ;)
Hobbiton is also a popular tourist destination thanks to it's beautiful flower garden, a fully equiped campground so you can have a relaxing vacation, and a sweet date spot to bring your Bae. Some say there's even treasure hidden somewhere in town for those daring enough to search for it....

I hope you enjoy exploring my town!

You can visit mine. *pokes signature while smiling with craziness*.

My DA is in my sig, I'd really appreciate some feedback! :)

I love the brick paths in your town! It had such a homely feeling to it. The way you placed your flowers and trees and bushes (basically all your plants, you're a great gardener it seems) helped with that too, I think, I really liked it. There was a lot to look at but still lots of room to move around, which I really like and hope to create for myself! The main room in Delilah's house was definitely my favorite one there, and both the food rooms of Lu's. But your houses were both nicely decorated, you're a lot better at it than me hahahaha. I hope to see you add some more public works monuments because I'm sure you'd find a really nice way to put plants around them. I loved visiting your town as well!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine are in my signature if you'd like to visit them. Stardew is still a bit of a WIP.

Stardew: This town is already looking super cute, I bet the finished project will be even better! I loved the tree-lined pathways and the flowers around the houses. You'll have to invite me back when it's finished!

NewVegas (is this name a Fallout reference??? :eek: ) : Ok, after looking through this town for a couple minutes I realize this is totally a Fallout theme. Wow! Never seen something like that before. With all the dead trees and steel stuff...yeah this town was super unique. I love what you did with it.

IMG_4007.jpgIMG_4008.jpg

Loved the outfits you provided too! The umbrella in Stardew came in handy!

Stardew: This town is already looking super cute, I bet the finished project will be even better! I loved the tree-lined pathways and the flowers around the houses. You'll have to invite me back when it's finished!

NewVegas (is this name a Fallout reference??? :eek: ) : Ok, after looking through this town for a couple minutes I realize this is totally a Fallout theme. Wow! Never seen something like that before. With all the dead trees and steel stuff...yeah this town was super unique. I love what you did with it.

Loved the outfits you provided too! The umbrella in Stardew came in handy!
Thank you. I really appreciate the visits. I'm so glad you liked both towns. And, yes I have a tendency to theme towns after other games I like so they are a little Fallout: New Vegas town and Stardew Valley inspired farm town.

My town is Harry Potter themed and I'd say it's about 85% complete! The Dream Address is in my signature :) thank you for the feedback and I hope you enjoy

Mine is in my description! Its still a work in progress. I need a villager to request the fairy tail bridge and i need like 200 more pink roses xD lol. but enjoy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town is Harry Potter themed and I'd say it's about 85% complete! The Dream Address is in my signature :) thank you for the feedback and I hope you enjoy

I love the harry potter theme!!

Back