• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Leaf Players Wanted

ForestLad

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi Everyone,

I have recently returned to New Leaf after a long hiatus and am on a mission to get my town ready for Halloween.
In the meantime, I'm currently looking for other people to play this game with, I would love to hang out in other towns, go to the island, or just do something fun with other people.

If you're interested, below is my Friend Code & Dream Address of my town if you're curious on the development.

Friend Code: 0318-8936-2668

Dream Address: 6D00-01E2-5E8B

NOTE: I must mention that this town is not quite finished in terms of design and development, but hopefully by Halloween, it'll be ready. There are also some empty areas covered in flowers and patterns on the ground to remind me of certain projects or areas I don't want villagers to move into.

Hii! Here is my FC:

3454-3792-3569

I'm getting back into playing after stopping for a while. I have this town since 2020 and I'm thinking if I keep going with it or restart.

I would say keep going with it. But what's the problem? Is it that there's many weeds?
Because if that's the problem, I'm actually trying to get the weeding badge so it would be a great opportunity to not only help you clean up your town, but also get even closer to getting the badge.

Hi Everyone,

I have recently returned to New Leaf after a long hiatus and am on a mission to get my town ready for Halloween.
In the meantime, I'm currently looking for other people to play this game with, I would love to hang out in other towns, go to the island, or just do something fun with other people.

If you're interested, below is my Friend Code & Dream Address of my town if you're curious on the development.

Friend Code: 0318-8936-2668

Dream Address: 6D00-01E2-5E8B

NOTE: I must mention that this town is not quite finished in terms of design and development, but hopefully by Halloween, it'll be ready. There are also some empty areas covered in flowers and patterns on the ground to remind me of certain projects or areas I don't want villagers to move into.
Hey let’s visit each others towns
FC : 1007 8430 1449
Added you already !

I just got back into NL as well, The forum looks a bit different. I have one game that I have like all the fruits. the other console I want to get set up for like breeding the different flower colors in the game so i can either trade or sell to others. There used to be like threads for people to go to your town and like drop off stuff but looks like those days are gone. I just wanna start playin again

There used to be like threads for people to go to your town and like drop off stuff but looks like those days are gone.
I'm running a New Leaf help thread where I give away lots of stuff and offer other help. It'll be closing in April when the 3DS servers are shut down, so I'm trying to help as many people as possible before that happens.

If there's anything I can help you or anyone else with, please post there any time. :)

Would anyone want to add me? Looking for different fruits, got pears and peaches
4871-5599-6804

Back