• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking to Complete Town Initiatives!

Asarena

Bells
Switch
6601-4252-2050
Island
Aria
Poptart Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (37) +
Hello, I'm looking for a town to visit so we can work together and complete the Town Initiatives! I'd offer up my town, but it seems to be a bit lacking compared to some other towns, and it doesn't have some of the buildings unlocked that we need

List of tasks I need to complete:
Visit Copper or Booker at the police station
Visit the T&T Emporium
Watch a show at Club LOL

Push each other into a pitfall
Catch Reese buying turnips for 200+ bells
Have one of every perfect fruit to take a photo with
Go on an island tour (Although it might be better to wait and try and get four people for this one for more meow coupons, but I'm still up to do it with just two as a backup plan!)
Also, if anyone has a Wii U Console item that I could borrow for the Hi-Score Hijinks event, then that would be much appreciated!

Of course we don't have to do all of them at once, just whatever you're up for! Just let me know if you're interested in working on any of the initiatives together!

I should be available today from now until about 12am EST, and I'll be available at various times on other days as well. Just let me know when you're free~

Last edited:
Hi! I'm available this evening if you want to go by Club LOL! c: You're also welcome to visit my T&T Emporium (as long as it's before 9pm here ofc) and drop by my police station if you need to! (You can also push me into a pitfall, but I think I'm out so you'll have to bring your own pitfall seeds.) My friend code is 4098-5059-1259!

Hi! I'm available this evening if you want to go by Club LOL! c: You're also welcome to visit my T&T Emporium (as long as it's before 9pm here ofc) and drop by my police station if you need to! (You can also push me into a pitfall, but I think I'm out so you'll have to bring your own pitfall seeds.) My friend code is 4098-5059-1259!

Sure, that sounds great, thanks! I added you; my friend code is 1521-4468-8568. I can come by whenever~

Hiya~
I can help with some of these, whenever you're avilable~
I can help with the pitfall, and going on a tour will be fun! I can even give you one the 3ds xl items. Actually, since I have Mabel's, K.K, Isabelle's, Lottie's, Blather's and Hopkins; I don't mind just giving you one to keep~!
Let me know which 3DS you'd like (New 3DS - Isabelle, New 3DS - K.K, New 3DS Mabel/Sable, New 3DS - XXL, New 3DS - XXL HD, and the normal 3DS)

I am from UK GMT time, so whenever we're free~

Back