TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly just glad Zipper Tree Bunny is gone. That thing kept me up at night.

To transfer your eggs to bell, click your bell amount on your profile, under your name, or under currency in the navigation. "Perform Action" should say Transfer. Change the currency to Eggs in the dropdown to the right of it. Put the amount of eggs you would like to transfer in the Amount field. Click Submit and you will receive 10 bells per egg.

This will be removed in a few days and all eggs will be wiped out.

To transfer your eggs to bell, click your bell amount on your profile, under your name, or under currency in the navigation. "Perform Action" should say Transfer. Change the currency to Eggs in the dropdown to the right of it. Put the amount of eggs you would like to transfer in the Amount field. Click Submit and you will receive 10 bells per egg.

Apparently I do not have two eggs to transfer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh. I have one. Nevermind. Ignore this.

I had one egg wooop 10 bells

Does anyone know how long this will be going on for now? I can't do this on my phone and I can't go onto my computer until later tonight.

Edit: Nevermind. I managed to get onto my computer.

Last edited:
Awwwww. I have been so busy all week. Did I miss picking a collectible egg? I think I had enough for Chao or Kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back