• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when you try to solve a puzzle 'cuz you have a wild guess, and see that you received a notification :p
those moments are some of my favourite #TBTthings

ive never done this before, does anyone have a screenshot of what the clickable would look like so i know if im doing it right? obviously crop out where it is so its not cheating

unless even showing a non-spoiler screencap is cheating, im not sure, in that case nvm

Well, there goes my evening

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought I had number 2, nope

ive never done this before, does anyone have a screenshot of what the clickable would look like so i know if im doing it right? obviously crop out where it is so its not cheating

unless even showing a non-spoiler screencap is cheating, im not sure, in that case nvm

if you do it right, it will refresh the page, and then you should be pmed saying that you gained 1 egg currency.

Would the Easter event run successfully on my Phone/Tablet? Or do I need to use my Laptop? :eek:

I can't believe people are having trouble on clue 5

IMG_0088.JPG

also i thought i finally encountered the answer of clue 5 and nope it was just a like notification hahaha haha ha **** my life

If afraid we have to disallow sharing any hints or otherwise about what exactly you'll be looking for. All I can say is you should know it when you see it!

Would the Easter event run successfully on my Phone/Tablet? Or do I need to use my Laptop? :eek:

You shouldn't have any issues using a tablet or a phone.

OMG im so excited! i cant wait. and the egg collectibles are looking so great *-* i want all of them <3
oh and the art is super amazing too :D
ok now lets go!

Just giving you a heads up, some people might help others on Discord, even through private messages. I believe that is cheating. If anybody does that, should I notify you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back