TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to find anymore eggs.... I guess I'm stuck on six.

The site staff make Zipper creepier than in ACNL. But at least they made the Zipper with maracas and sombrero banner before.

Yeah. I gave up on finding more eggs. I haven't looked at things hard enough to remember.

I can't find any anywhere. I really don't want to, but I'm seriously considering just buying the poptart egg and asking to buy someone's Chao egg for up to 1,000 TBT Bells.

I'm just paranoid I'll run out of time to grab it.

While we don't know who written each clue, I also don't know which staff member took away my apple language translator. The apples know where the eggs are, but they don't speak english. Therefore, I made a translator to translate their words, but then the mods took it away! :mad:

I guess they don't want even apples helping their master or the other members.

I just looked through 60+ pages of a thread I was certain was relevant and found absolutely nothing... Just a question, hopefully this isn't asking too much; but how old can the posts be that the eggs are hidden in? Like are they recent topics or can they be extremely old? pray4answerty

I can't find any anywhere. I really don't want to, but I'm seriously considering just buying the poptart egg and asking to buy someone's Chao egg for up to 1,000 TBT Bells.

I'm just paranoid I'll run out of time to grab it.

NO

BOWIE I STILL TRUST IN YOU

Last edited:
But Oblivia, what about the TBT Bells? If collectibles continue getting restocked, the TBT value of them continues to go down, especially in a time when the TBT supply is lower than it was in my payday.

I only wanted TBT Bells, not eggs or egg collectibles.

I'm sorry but that's not the point of this event. The point is to get the new egg collectibles, not getting the most bells out of it. I get that some people just get the new collectibles to sell them and that's perfectly fine but asking for a limited restock just to get more bells out of it is pretty selfish imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back