• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
the zen, galaxy, and golden eggs have limited stock in shop, nothing stops you from solving clues and earning the currency until the event is up though *thumbs up*

Is it bad to ask if the eggs can be in any page on a thread/forum? Some threads have 200+ pages and I don't think I wanna sit and look through each one.. :(

They can literally be anywhere!

Ok I get that we have to search different threads for eggs, but I don't understand the CODEHERE thing. Can someone explain this to me??

You'd put the answer to the riddle in the place of CODEHERE. For example, if the clue was 1+2=? you'd enter http://www.belltreeforums.com/credits.php?code=THREE in the url and press enter. You'll get a PM stating that you've found an egg if your answer was correct.

Ohh that's good! Do you mean the eggs in the shop run out of stock though, or the actual clue eggs? So sorry. I'm such a noooob D:

The clues will be available throughout the entire event, though some of the eggs will have limited stock.

Is egg 10 in its place 'cause I'm like 100% sure of where that clue leads but there's no egg eyes emoji

So just to clarify, the eggs can be on any thread, on any of the hundreds of pages?

...There goes my plans for today.

2/10 eggs so far
this is probably awful but i'm pretty proud
feel like i know what each clue means but have no idea where any could be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back