• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

I think the facial expressions Flo makes are so hilarious that I have a soft spot for her in my heart ^^ Her shocked face is so amazing it's probably my favorite villager expression in the game.

Broccolo & Rod. I was shocked to find out that they were disliked. Cute as heck. Wear glasses people!

Jambette & Diva. It's called fashion, haters. Look it up.

People seem to hate Broffina. I don't at all understand why. But then, I love chickens in real life too.

I've never yet had Frita but I honestly just love her design. It's nice to have more unusual ideas for villagers in there imo. I don't even like burgers but I love the look of her so much.

I agree with the general consensus that the mouse villagers are pretty awful (which is a shame because I adore mice in real life) but Chadder is great!

Hopper gets a lot of flak but I ADORE him!! Rockhopper penguins are so cute. I just love him to bits. I can't wait to have him in my village!

Rasher creeps a lot of people out but that's why I love him :D

Can't think of any more off the top of my head but there are probably plenty!

I totally agree on broffina and frita. I can't see how they'd be considered ugly and broffina is just so sweet with me, without ever losing her snooty way.

Probably Katt or Tabby. I have nostalgic connections to Tabby and like Katt because she was the first uchi villager to move into my town who also happened to share my birthday.

I love so many of the unpopular villagers. Tbh, I really don't like Julian, or Marshal, or those types. I like to stick with my good pal Cranston. (Although I really Love Beau) :)

Diva, Hazel, and I like how Tabby looks, but I never had her. Uhhh... I just scanned Rilla into my side town, and I think she is a cutie pie. Gorillas get a lot hate, I think they're kinda cute.

Lucky. I've seen a lot of like bashing comments about his looks. But I think he's so adorable and plus he's my favorite!

I don't know if he's ugly, but I like Axel the jock elephant! He was one of the starting villagers in my current town, and originally I was going to let him move out, but I got too attached so now he's here to stay.

To be fair, Dora the Normal Mouse is ADORABLE, but I also really like Croque the Cranky Frog and Kevin the Jock Pig and Derwin the Lazy Duck and such, I really like a lot of the villagers that are considered "low tier", but I do understand why the other villagers are extremely popular ^-^

ROCKET. Most of the gorillas are pretty cute actually, I don't know why they're so hated. Love their massive heads and bulky arms.

Uhhh... I just scanned Rilla into my side town, and I think she is a cutie pie. Gorillas get a lot hate, I think they're kinda cute.
ROCKET. Most of the gorillas are pretty cute actually, I don't know why they're so hated. Love their massive heads and bulky arms.

I don't mind gorilla villagers! Rilla lives in my town. I was thinking about her today, lol.

People actually bash Lucky? :c But he's so sweet!

Exactly! He's so freaking adorable and so amazing! But yeah I was looking him up for images and I just seen bashing posts about how ugly he is and it broke my heart cause Lucky is so cute to me :(

Back