That ugliest Villagers nobody likes but you like.

I think the facial expressions Flo makes are so hilarious that I have a soft spot for her in my heart ^^ Her shocked face is so amazing it's probably my favorite villager expression in the game.

Broccolo & Rod. I was shocked to find out that they were disliked. Cute as heck. Wear glasses people!

Jambette & Diva. It's called fashion, haters. Look it up.

People seem to hate Broffina. I don't at all understand why. But then, I love chickens in real life too.

I've never yet had Frita but I honestly just love her design. It's nice to have more unusual ideas for villagers in there imo. I don't even like burgers but I love the look of her so much.

I agree with the general consensus that the mouse villagers are pretty awful (which is a shame because I adore mice in real life) but Chadder is great!

Hopper gets a lot of flak but I ADORE him!! Rockhopper penguins are so cute. I just love him to bits. I can't wait to have him in my village!

Rasher creeps a lot of people out but that's why I love him :D

Can't think of any more off the top of my head but there are probably plenty!

I totally agree on broffina and frita. I can't see how they'd be considered ugly and broffina is just so sweet with me, without ever losing her snooty way.

Probably Katt or Tabby. I have nostalgic connections to Tabby and like Katt because she was the first uchi villager to move into my town who also happened to share my birthday.

I love so many of the unpopular villagers. Tbh, I really don't like Julian, or Marshal, or those types. I like to stick with my good pal Cranston. (Although I really Love Beau) :)

Diva, Hazel, and I like how Tabby looks, but I never had her. Uhhh... I just scanned Rilla into my side town, and I think she is a cutie pie. Gorillas get a lot hate, I think they're kinda cute.

Lucky. I've seen a lot of like bashing comments about his looks. But I think he's so adorable and plus he's my favorite!

I don't know if he's ugly, but I like Axel the jock elephant! He was one of the starting villagers in my current town, and originally I was going to let him move out, but I got too attached so now he's here to stay.

To be fair, Dora the Normal Mouse is ADORABLE, but I also really like Croque the Cranky Frog and Kevin the Jock Pig and Derwin the Lazy Duck and such, I really like a lot of the villagers that are considered "low tier", but I do understand why the other villagers are extremely popular ^-^

ROCKET. Most of the gorillas are pretty cute actually, I don't know why they're so hated. Love their massive heads and bulky arms.

Uhhh... I just scanned Rilla into my side town, and I think she is a cutie pie. Gorillas get a lot hate, I think they're kinda cute.
ROCKET. Most of the gorillas are pretty cute actually, I don't know why they're so hated. Love their massive heads and bulky arms.

I don't mind gorilla villagers! Rilla lives in my town. I was thinking about her today, lol.

People actually bash Lucky? :c But he's so sweet!

Exactly! He's so freaking adorable and so amazing! But yeah I was looking him up for images and I just seen bashing posts about how ugly he is and it broke my heart cause Lucky is so cute to me :(

Back