• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you still watch cartoons?

Ye, but it's mostly just the cartoons that I watched and loved in my childhood. I also don't really care to watch the majority of cartoons made after like 2005.

I've drifted away from TV in general. Ever since the pandemic I haven't watched much TV. Only in the past few months have I actually watched a TV series to completion. Even then, I can't spend more than an episode or two before I get distracted by games or my phone. The same could be said about books. I didn't finish any between 2020 and most of 2021. Now I'm finishing about one a month. It takes a while since I lose focus after a chapter unless I'm at the library.

Yes! I watch my favorite childhood and early teen cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Ed Edd n Eddy, original Powerpuff Girls, Chowder, Adventure Time, etc.

Yes, sometimes. I like rewatching some cartoons of my childhood because they quite never fail putting a smile on my face. I mainly rewatch SpongeBob, which is really funny lol.

I do, yeah. There's a few cartoons on the air that I watch nowadays, plus I have a handful of DVDs for older cartoon shows that I sometimes watch every now and then.

I sometimes rewatch the old cartoons from when as a kid like; Courage The Cowardly Dog, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Teen Titans, Chowder, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd N Eddy. Codename: Kids Next Door, Tom and Jerry.

Of course I do! The most recent one I watched was The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants (which I have talked about a bit in some other posts). My favorites are Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain!

I’m gonna be honest, I prefer animated shows and movies over live action ones. ^^

My favorite show is SpongeBob SquarePants and my favorite movie is Planes <3333

I hate whenever people shame adults for watching cartoons. Like they are for all ages -_- (Except for the adult cartoons)

I used too but not anymore. I used to be a fan of "Cartoon Network" way back it had a lot of shows that were funny but since 2008 I stopped watching and when I go back to see it now, its just not the same as I remember it being.

I don't really watch cartoons unless King of the Hill counts. In which case, yes, I watch cartoons most of the time I watch TV lol

I also like to watch older episodes of Spongebob because they defined my childhood :p
this was back in 2017 so I'll post an update.

yes, cartoons actually make up a large majority of what I watch. I really like King of the Hill and Spongebob, as well as some others kid/family and adult cartoons. I especially love animated movies, I actually rarely watch live action stuff. I really love the medium of animation, and while I personally don't have the patience to do it myself I love watching others' works.

I got rid of my satellite service, so I use my TV to watch DVDs now. I do have some cartoons and other animated shows/movies in my collection, mainly ones I loved as a kid. I don't watch them all the time, but they're good to throw in when I'm not feeling well and can't really focus on a full-length movie or just want something light.

I occasionally do as there are some cartoons I enjoyed watching as a kid and still do to this day. I'll never stop enjoying them.

I watch a lot of South Park reruns and occasionally I watch spongebob for the memes. I didn’t even watch a lot of cartoons as a kid. I can’t remember very many that I watched.

Well, I like to watch anime and animated shows like Arcane that's on Netflix...some people call them "cartoons" but they really aren't.

I’m 30 now and still enjoy the good old cartoon from the 90s and early 2000s…mainly SpongeBob and TMNT and my family just looks at me like grow up girl.

But I like what I like.

Back