• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you still watch cartoons?

hell yes, i love Family guy, Simpsons and American dad, I also often watch anime :rolleyes:

With a brand new Samurai Jack coming back out? Of course ^-^ lately I've been rewatching Teen Titans, Avatar, and soon Static Shock. Nostalgia..

With a brand new Samurai Jack coming back out? Of course ^-^ lately I've been rewatching Teen Titans, Avatar, and soon Static Shock. Nostalgia..

Omg, I literally live for Avatar. Have you seen the legend of Korra?

I still watch anime and even enjoy animated works from other countries as well. I think I'll always watch cartoons as they played a huge part in my childhood and have a special place in my heart.

i don't. they're not as appealing as they used to be to me, i don't even watch tv at all really.

I'm hooked on miraculous ladybug right now--but that aside I can't seem to remember a time when I didn't like cartoons.

Even in art class when we splattered paper with ink and were told to draw what we saw, I was the only one who saw the splatters as cartoons or drawings rather than realistic things.

yeah i watch archie's weird mysteries and hey arnold from time to time

Absolutely.
Even when we are older, we still can't resist watching them animated characters. :rolleyes:

Heck yeah, I do! Nothing makes me feel better after a stressful day then turning on some Bob's Burgers or Gravity Falls.

Back