Do you still watch cartoons?

hell yes, i love Family guy, Simpsons and American dad, I also often watch anime :rolleyes:

With a brand new Samurai Jack coming back out? Of course ^-^ lately I've been rewatching Teen Titans, Avatar, and soon Static Shock. Nostalgia..

With a brand new Samurai Jack coming back out? Of course ^-^ lately I've been rewatching Teen Titans, Avatar, and soon Static Shock. Nostalgia..

Omg, I literally live for Avatar. Have you seen the legend of Korra?

I still watch anime and even enjoy animated works from other countries as well. I think I'll always watch cartoons as they played a huge part in my childhood and have a special place in my heart.

i don't. they're not as appealing as they used to be to me, i don't even watch tv at all really.

I'm hooked on miraculous ladybug right now--but that aside I can't seem to remember a time when I didn't like cartoons.

Even in art class when we splattered paper with ink and were told to draw what we saw, I was the only one who saw the splatters as cartoons or drawings rather than realistic things.

yeah i watch archie's weird mysteries and hey arnold from time to time

Absolutely.
Even when we are older, we still can't resist watching them animated characters. :rolleyes:

Heck yeah, I do! Nothing makes me feel better after a stressful day then turning on some Bob's Burgers or Gravity Falls.

Back