• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your First Anime?

Fruits basket.

The anime was literally a teenage girl living with 3 grown men, yet the anime was still so innocent and pure <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, Fairy Tail is pretty repetitive. It was good up until that tournament arc xD

I agree. That's when I stopped watching. I think I stopped when they finally got all the dragons to leave (which was a little after the tournament)
I might pick up where I left off though to see more of Natsu's and Zeref's past.

Fruits basket.

The anime was literally a teenage girl living with 3 grown men, yet the anime was still so innocent and pure <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree. That's when I stopped watching. I think I stopped when they finally got all the dragons to leave (which was a little after the tournament)
I might pick up where I left off though to see more of Natsu's and Zeref's past.

Never seen Fruits Basket before :D I heard it's really good, though, so I'm gonna check it out.

Same XD That's exactly where I stopped, and have not resumed it ever since.

Never seen Fruits Basket before :D I heard it's really good, though, so I'm gonna check it out.

Same XD That's exactly where I stopped, and have not resumed it ever since.

the art style is really old though, so that's sort of the only drawback..

ill start watching fairytail when they give Natsu some actual character development lol.

uh lucky star but i stopped watching anime since my parents immediately thought it was inappropriate

Pokemon, first time I saw it was either the original or that one with Tracey (Male), which I think was the R/S/E generation.

the art style is really old though, so that's sort of the only drawback..

ill start watching fairytail when they give Natsu some actual character development lol.

I totally agree xD And I wish the female characters weren't so... fanservice-y. Lol

The first one my twin sis and I were obsessed with and first watched was Tenchi Muyo! and DragonBall Z. I remember we would come home from middle school, quickly turn the TV on and watch DBZ. Tenchi I believe was on the old Toonami at night. Ahhh the memories...

It's fun seeing what animes people started with and kinda knowing roughly the year they got into anime lol.

My first anime was Haruhi Suzumiya and Lucky Star. I watched them both ongoing, so you can imagine how long I've been in the hole lol.

I totally agree xD And I wish the female characters weren't so... fanservice-y. Lol

ESPECIALLY LUCY!!
This is why I dislike her character so much, it's like every time she talks they make her breasts bigger
she just whines all the time, and does nothing

ESPECIALLY LUCY!!
This is why I dislike her character so much, it's like every time she talks they make her breasts bigger
she just whines all the time, and does nothing

YES! So true, so true. Lucy is even more useless than part 1 Sakura xD

Narutooooo. I really can't stand it these days but oh well, I have good memories of it.

Fairytail! No matter how much it is hated, I love it!

Aye!

Death Note c: I remember being insanely obsessed with it, I have a few volumes of the manga too.

Narutooooo. I really can't stand it these days but oh well, I have good memories of it.

Yep. Halfway thru shippuden I gave up.
After that I just looked at the spoilers and everything. Really disappointed didn't end up with Sakura but oh well.

Back