Your First Anime?

Pokemon, Hamtaro, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha
..I'm not sure tbh xD

I don't know. There were a lot of popular animes in the 80's that I didn't even know were animes. Probably was one of them.

Technically it was Pokemon, but when I first started anime in general it was Naruto. Even though now I think Naruto is too much filler and a continuously milked cash cow, I am thankful for the series for getting me into anime in general. I've watched a variety of anime since then and found lots I love.

My first anime was BNPico.

Just kidding, it was Doomed Megalopolis. I rented it from blockbuster when I was like 13.

Last edited:
pokemon or yugioh, but the first time watching something i knew was anime was when i was 9 and watched naruto. i was already reading dragon ball and other various manga and my mother knew what japanese animation was so she kinda introduced me lol

Last edited:
I guess it was Pokemon since it counts, and smaller anime/anime style shows like Bakugan, Dinosaur King, etc. when I was smaller.

my first anime was Fairy Tail. i loved it, but found it to be sort of repetitive after a while

death note

edit:
my bad, it was cory in the house. used to watch it with my brother and sister. good times.

Last edited:
Back