• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Giveaway! (WE JAV A WINNER!)

Thanks for sharing your snazzy creations with me folks! I really enjoyed em.
Entries have been updated with those who participated receiving their one entry point, and without further ado, here is today's entry method !

Througout the main series games, spin-off's, and even in the anime, the Pokemon franchise has quite the number of musical masterpieces. Post one of your favorites in this thread to earn one entry!

Last edited:
Black and White 2 had the best music in the whole series. Every gym had its own personalized music, nothing could be more epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E51Oi81zRUw

I wish I'd seen this earlier, I don't wanna say this but I'm all out of money since the past few months and I desperately want this game. Thank you for this event!

Unova Route 10 ftw

I always liked the HGSS game corner music

Here ya go. There's a lot of good music in this series to choose from, but I wanted to post something other than battle music and the haunted areas throughout the games came to mind.

Good Morning everyone! Sorry for the late update, but here is today's entry method!

Quote this post and spell out your username with Pokemon! It's okay to repeat Pokemon as well!

Ex:
Jumpluff
Ariados
Vespiquen
Octillery
Charmeleon
Abra
Dragonite
Oricorio

If your username has numbers, feel free to skip over them. If it's purely numbers, just quote this post with a greeting.

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone! Sorry for the late update, but here is today's entry method!

Quote this post and spell out your username with Pokemon! It's okay to repeat Pokemon as well!

Ex:
Jumpluff
Ariados
Vespiquen
Octillery
Charmeleon
Abra
Dragonite
Oricorio

If your username has numbers, feel free to skip over them. If it's purely numbers, just quote this post with a greeting.

Pangoro
Inkay
Emboar
Zygarde
Arceus
Heracross
Umbreon
Machamp
Magearna
Yveltal

Thanks again , Jav ! Almost missed this one .

Ex:
Jumpluff
Ariados
Vespiquen
Octillery
Charmeleon
Abra
Dragonite
Oricorio

This is a cool one :) thanks jav

Zebstrika
Emolga
Bayleef
Rhydon
Altaria
Qwilfish
Umbreon
Espeon
Eevee
Noivern

12/7/16 Entry Method

Ex:
Jumpluff
Ariados
Vespiquen
Octillery
Charmeleon
Abra
Dragonite
Oricorio

If your username has numbers, feel free to skip over them. If it's purely numbers, just quote this post with a greeting

This is the most thoughful giveaway ever! Thank you!

In otherwords...

Salazzle
Entei
Ninetales
Salamence
Arcanine
Incineroar
Gallade
Alakazam
Lurantis
Lycanroc
Araquanid
Dragonite
Espeon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just because everyone else has, I LOOOOVVVVEEEEEE the Kahuna music!

Back