• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Giveaway! (WE JAV A WINNER!)

I'm pretty pooped, so I'm gonna drop the next entry method earlier than usual today.

Here it is!

Answer the following to earn one entry! Post your answer in thread!

What is your ultimate goal for this giveaway? To earn a copy for yourself? Or maybe you plan on winning to gift it to someone? Perhaps you just want to have another copy? Another reason? Let me know, as I am just a little curious! :)

Last edited:
My reason is to gift it to a friend who doesn't have it yet. He probably won't get it for a while since he's funds deficient lol. This way we can play together.

I really want for my brother, he wanted to play it since I started playing Pokemon Sun, my sister is playing Pokemon sun right now and probably not going to reset the game, my brother doesn't really want to play Omega Ruby and wanted to experience a new region.

Ultimate goal with this is so I can send it to my friend in Tennessee so she can play with me, I miss her loads so it'd be nice to have something we can do together. =[

My reason it's for me to have it for the moment but it won't be totally for me I'm gonna give it to someone who really want the game but can't get it and also has to be of friend of mine
I thought for the moment to have it for me and complete the pokedex but it just be much better if I can give it to someone who I will call friend and will stay as friend playing 3ds games
Because I'm just very lonely and my true good friends don't play video games I do have one but he has situation where he doesn't get out much
Just wish I could find one who will play with me better and so if I win this game it remain in my box of precious stuff until I find that friend

my ultimate goal? uhhhhhhhh. well, since I dunno if I'll get enough Christmas money for the game... if I won it in a giveaway that'd be A+. need my swole bug...........

I want to win it for a friend who lives in a different state since I don't see her often and it would be fun to play together.

I'll give to my little sister ! She's obsessed with pokemon and she doesn't have the game , so winning one for her would be really cool

My reason? I would love to be able to play to take away from the stress from school! I have two more semesters of uni left and I cant wait to graduate.

"What is your ultimate goal for this giveaway? To earn a copy for yourself? Or maybe you plan on winning to gift it to someone? Perhaps you just want to have another copy? Another reason? Let me know, as I am just a little curious! :)"

My ultimate goal is to earn a copy for my friend. She's getting a 3DS for Christmas but no games, and she's obsessed with Pokemon GO, so this would be perfect for her to get into the main series more

My original goal for this giveaway was to win a copy for my friend so we can play together, and to get her hooked on Pokemon, lol. BUT, if she's not interested, I would keep the game for myself :) I can embark on another adventure and create my dream squad~!

My goal for the giveaway is to gift it to my friend, who really loves pokemon. I'll be getting a copy of my own soon and it would be fun if we could play it together.

my ultimate goal is to win the game for myself! it looks so fun ;_; my friends already have pokemon sun or moon!

If I win it I will probably give it to my sister, that is if she wants it.

"What is your ultimate goal for this giveaway? To earn a copy for yourself? Or maybe you plan on winning to gift it to someone? Perhaps you just want to have another copy? Another reason? Let me know, as I am just a little curious! :)"

I wanted to get my lil brother a version because i want him to get into pokemon!

A little under an hour til new entry method drops. If you didn't do today's method,you got a little under an hour left!

Here is today's entry method, and it's quite the gamble!

ZCRr0CF.jpg

Pictured above are three sparkly Pokeballs, all containing some form of entry points inside!
Two of these balls contain two entry points, but one of these balls contains only one entry point!

Select your desired Pokeball and may luck be on your side today!

**Post your choice in thread! Eg: "I select Ball #1/2/3" or something along those lines."

Last edited:
Back