• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Freebos 【2/2】

You don't have to work on mine if you don't want to... I understand if its too much for you as of now. If you are going to, you don't have to use that background. You could just do the night sky or a solid color.

I'll do yours! It's just that it'll take a few days to finish, but you can expect it by Tuesday or Wednesday :)

Okay thank you! I'm not a good artist so sometimes I don't really know if something is too much for an artist... I'm more of a writer lol.

her please :eek:

KJch4TN.png

tyvm;;

Mia :)

wbP5Qst.png

enjoy<3

---

Hi! Can you draw her please? ^^
1954743_8ZcadV9Ny2EYDQE.jpg
If you do want to draw her there's no need to rush! Your art is sooo nice ^-^

HIIIi

if you ever time again id love to request korra :D :D

Hi! Can you draw her please? ^^
1954743_8ZcadV9Ny2EYDQE.jpg
If you do want to draw her there's no need to rush! Your art is sooo nice ^-^

Thank you<3
but I cant see the image >< When I copy and paste the url in the search bar, it shows me this..
Capture_zpsvg8dvxgr.png

I'll put you in pending list ;u;

HIIIi

if you ever time again id love to request korra :D :D

korra from lok? sure thing lel i'll let you know XD

Last edited:
Thank you<3
but I cant see the image >< When I copy and paste the url in the search bar, it shows me this..
Capture_zpsvg8dvxgr.png

I'll put you in pending list ;u;

korra from lok? sure thing lel i'll let you know XD

Oh wait, hold on lemme fix it..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh, my phone isn't working the now but I'll promise I'll get it to you in the morning :(

Could you possibly draw my mayor. He's in my signature c: If you need more pics let me know. Thank you!

about to clean the lines up ;u; it's pretty hard to work without a reference, but I'm trying my best ^^;
TQWj5Yu.png

Taz, pls let me know if you want to change anything :lemon:

Last edited:
If you end up being unable to fulfill Taz's request, would you consider drawing my OC, Min-jun?

http://sta.sh/2tqy1967x54

Thanks for considering! c:

amye.miller's OC, Min-jun!
TXUbPi7.png

Sorry it took so long ;n; I was trying out a new technique with the lineart and shading .. I made the lines extra clean this time, and tried a different kind of shading (one that included using clipping groups and layer blending modes)

this is a bit different than my previous vids lol

Last edited:
amye.miller's OC, Min-jun!
TXUbPi7.png

Sorry it took so long ;n; I was trying out a new technique with the lineart and shading .. I made the lines extra clean this time, and tried a different kind of shading (one that included using clipping groups and layer blending modes)

this is a bit different than my previous vids lol

Oh my gosh! This looks amazing! I absolutely love his pose and expression! You did a wonderful job. c: Thank you so SO much! <3

If there's still a slot open could you draw my oc? c:

I still don't know the colour of the eyes, so technically it's still a WIP lol

but here's what I got so far. pls Taz, I need to give their eyes a colour tht doesnt make 'em look so evil (?∀`"")
kcbqdWH.png

Back