Freebos 【2/2】

You don't have to work on mine if you don't want to... I understand if its too much for you as of now. If you are going to, you don't have to use that background. You could just do the night sky or a solid color.

I'll do yours! It's just that it'll take a few days to finish, but you can expect it by Tuesday or Wednesday :)

Okay thank you! I'm not a good artist so sometimes I don't really know if something is too much for an artist... I'm more of a writer lol.

her please :eek:

KJch4TN.png

tyvm;;

Mia :)

wbP5Qst.png

enjoy<3

---

Hi! Can you draw her please? ^^
1954743_8ZcadV9Ny2EYDQE.jpg
If you do want to draw her there's no need to rush! Your art is sooo nice ^-^

HIIIi

if you ever time again id love to request korra :D :D

Hi! Can you draw her please? ^^
1954743_8ZcadV9Ny2EYDQE.jpg
If you do want to draw her there's no need to rush! Your art is sooo nice ^-^

Thank you<3
but I cant see the image >< When I copy and paste the url in the search bar, it shows me this..
Capture_zpsvg8dvxgr.png

I'll put you in pending list ;u;

HIIIi

if you ever time again id love to request korra :D :D

korra from lok? sure thing lel i'll let you know XD

Last edited:
Thank you<3
but I cant see the image >< When I copy and paste the url in the search bar, it shows me this..
Capture_zpsvg8dvxgr.png

I'll put you in pending list ;u;

korra from lok? sure thing lel i'll let you know XD

Oh wait, hold on lemme fix it..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh, my phone isn't working the now but I'll promise I'll get it to you in the morning :(

Could you possibly draw my mayor. He's in my signature c: If you need more pics let me know. Thank you!

about to clean the lines up ;u; it's pretty hard to work without a reference, but I'm trying my best ^^;
TQWj5Yu.png

Taz, pls let me know if you want to change anything :lemon:

Last edited:
If you end up being unable to fulfill Taz's request, would you consider drawing my OC, Min-jun?

http://sta.sh/2tqy1967x54

Thanks for considering! c:

amye.miller's OC, Min-jun!
TXUbPi7.png

Sorry it took so long ;n; I was trying out a new technique with the lineart and shading .. I made the lines extra clean this time, and tried a different kind of shading (one that included using clipping groups and layer blending modes)

this is a bit different than my previous vids lol

Last edited:
amye.miller's OC, Min-jun!
TXUbPi7.png

Sorry it took so long ;n; I was trying out a new technique with the lineart and shading .. I made the lines extra clean this time, and tried a different kind of shading (one that included using clipping groups and layer blending modes)

this is a bit different than my previous vids lol

Oh my gosh! This looks amazing! I absolutely love his pose and expression! You did a wonderful job. c: Thank you so SO much! <3

If there's still a slot open could you draw my oc? c:

I still don't know the colour of the eyes, so technically it's still a WIP lol

but here's what I got so far. pls Taz, I need to give their eyes a colour tht doesnt make 'em look so evil (?∀`"")
kcbqdWH.png

Back