• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you know the status of Northern Ireland?

What is it?

• Total voters

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Is it a country, province or something else?

Do you know the answer, without using the webs.its a province.

Last edited:
Uhhh well it's part of the UK....and it's not a country. (riGHT?) I mean Wales isn't a country and Northern Ireland is basically the same thing rite

Hmm....maybe it is a country, actually...I DON'T EVEN KNOW I'M ENGLISH

FORGIVE ME UK

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually no

can I have 25% not a country and 75% a country?
plz

- - - Post Merge - - -

also forgive the merges

I don't know what the definition of a province is so yeah sorry

Last edited:
There are three but here's the most common.

a principal administrative division of a country or empire

Northern Ireland is a country...just like England/Wales and Scotland. It is part of the United Kingdom but we all have our own identity

Its a province, but you can call it whatever you want, it doesn't matter, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhhh well it's part of the UK....and it's not a country. (riGHT?) I mean Wales isn't a country and Northern Ireland is basically the same thing rite

Actually Wales is a country.

gdi

Well....at least a lot of people aren't 100% sure...//sweats

I uh....know China is a country! And that...........Greenland is the biggest island! ...and.................New Zealand has similar weather / climate to England....! (right right)

gdi

Well....at least a lot of people aren't 100% sure...//sweats

I uh....know China is a country! And that...........Greenland is the biggest island! ...and.................New Zealand has similar weather / climate to England....! (right right)

Right....XD

Err, I didn't realise people would be confused about this.

Northern Ireland is one of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom. The others are England, Scotland, and Wales. These three make up the large island that is Great Britain. Meanwhile, Northern Ireland is on a second large island (Ireland) nearby and shares it's landmass with an independent country called the Republic of Ireland.

It's a country that's part of the United Kingdom...of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It says it right in the name!

Edit: Here's a great video explaining it.

Last edited:
Back