• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling {Nocturne}>>Boxes: Snake<<

SilkSpectre

Tiffany's #1 Fan
Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
Red Tulip
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (176) +
nocturne.jpg

Town: Nocturne
Mayor: Spectre

Now taking all lurkers! You have 24 hrs to pick up the villager.

Yes, my town is usually covered in weeds. Please don't ask to pick them. I invite people in to get the weeding badge at times when I don't have villagers someone wants. I need to keep cycling or prevent villagers from changing their sayings or clothes. Thank you for understanding.

T1- 50 tbt
T2- 40 tbt
T3- 30 tbt
T4- 20 tbt
T5- 15 tbt

Current available villagers:
To be updated

Lurkers (I delete names after 2 weeks so let me know if you're still looking):

Last edited:
Is it possible if you can notify me if you ever get Hamphery or Poppy? They are both T5 and are pretty rare to find on the forum. I can offer TBT for them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops Poppy's a T4.

Is it possible if you can notify me if you ever get Hamphery or Poppy? They are both T5 and are pretty rare to find on the forum. I can offer TBT for them!
I am a lover of T5 characters so I feel for you. I'll keep an eye out for those 2. When I set my thread up for real- I'll post all T1-T5.

Deirdre will be available for 30 minutes. Get her or she willbe voided as I continue my Fuchsia hunt.

If you come across Felicity or Mira let me know ^o^

Bettina is moving out (have a couple days before she leaves but I can time travel) and I would like to have Pompom or Pate to move into my town!! These villagers arent very popular so I am not sure how long it would take T.T You think I can try getting Pompom (I rather have her) or Pate soon?

Villagers I want to lurk for: Pompom, Pate

Back