• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

ty everyone for bumping while im away, as always <3

expect updates within all tiers tonight! (EST)

Last edited:
Updates:
I finally decided to shorten tier 5 to 45 villagers. It now shares the same amount with tier 4. Overall, it makes tier 5 more defined and there were so many random villagers in there that really belonged in tier 6.
This will be the last big update (switching tiers around like this) that I'll be doing.
Amelia
Anabelle
Annalisa
Annalise
Avery
Big Top
Camofrog
Clay
Doc
Drift
Elmer
Gayle
Graham
Henry
Ken
Lucy
Midge
Pango
Patty
Pierce
Pinky
Pompom
Puddles
Pudge
Robin
Rodeo
Shari
Sly
Tipper
Tutu
bold = tier change

increases:
Goldie #2 in tier 2. Moved up from #26 tier 2.
Merry #20 tier 3. Moved up from #13 tier 4.
Shep #23 tier 3. Moved up from #7 tier 4.
Cole #29 tier 3. Moved up from #35 tier 4.
Jacques #30 tier 3. Moved up from #30 tier 4.

decreases:
Tia #9 tier 2. Moved down from #2 tier 2
Coco #26 tier 2. Moved down from #9 tier 2
Ribbot #30 tier 4. Moved down from #30 tier 3.
Pecan #13 tier 4. Moved down from #3 tier 4.
O'Hare #10 tier 4. Moved down from #29 tier 3
Sprinkle #36 tier 4. Moved down from #9 tier 4.
Apple #45 tier 4. Moved down from #23 tier 3.

switches:
Switched punchy and Erik within tier 2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also.. I might be doing one other update halfway through the week.
This past week was very off-balance, which I think is from the increasingly amount of cycle threads that have been popping up, but not remaining active.
So, tier 1's have been getting voided very often lately due to this. I think it will start to balance out again during this week, but we'll see.

Last edited:
I definitely see lots of people looking for Goldie recently!
And Shep too! I am currently hunting for him myself so it's good to see this reflected in the tier list!
And I think you're right, there are lots of new cycling threads right now, but not a lot of them are cycling actively

~♚Vickie

love the new look of the thread, it looks gorgeous <3
so great to see goldie all the way in t2! it's still kind of shocking, she was so low for so long even though she totally deserves to be up there. :')​

Thank you both! <3

Yeah Goldie has climbed so much recently, it's incredible. I don't think she'll make tier 1 (I could be wrong!), but she's very very close.
Shep did have a big jump as well.

& on a random note Melba.. I kept her the same, but she's slowly getting up there.

Last edited:
Make me sad that Shari is tier 6
Because of all monkeys
She and Nana are the one most people talk
(Not saying to be picked)

So I just noticed that the other popularity thread is no longer stickied.

xD Yess, happened a few days ago. Still unsure if this one will get a sticky though. I have PM'ed a mod about it, but since it's something for all of them to discuss it might take a while to get a definite answer. it would be amazing if it did since I feel bad bumping it throughout the day D:

Last edited:
added a temporary quick note for pricing info. ~

been meaning to add it for a while actually.
also, finishing up the updated picture now. c:

Back