Villager Popularity List - Updated

two people was looking for her today.

I think that she might just go down to like the top spot of tier 3 because I believe she got voided twice in the past few days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also think that Savannah might go to tier 3 or higher in tier 4 and I also see her a lot more in sigs and cycling towns. It may be too early to say but I think she has a bit of potential to become the next Melba. The lack of her in the looking for thread might be holding her back though.

Last edited:
I think that she might just go down to like the top spot of tier 3 because I believe she got voided twice in the past few days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also think that Savannah might go to tier 3 or higher in tier 4 and I also see her a lot more in sigs and cycling towns. It may be too early to say but I think she has a bit of potential to become the next Melba. The lack of her in the looking for thread might be holding her back though.

I agreed on this but I can hope <3 at least tier 3 she very unique and so adorable No more tier 5 for her
It's time for her to shine

I agreed on this but I can hope <3 at least tier 3 she very unique and so adorable No more tier 5 for her
It's time for her to shine

Yeah, Savannah is a good villager, maybe she'll be the next poppy or melba, and Ive seen cherry a little recently

I'm rooting for Savannah also :) She's so beautiful and sweet, I can't believe she was tier 5 only a little while ago. Let her rise to the top ^.^

How is this thread in the middle of the second page? What has this world come to? D:

Bump :p

Last edited:
yeah, i've got the rest of this week off so I'll definitely have it up somepoint tonight until tomorrow night

Thank you so much for everything you're doing :)

Really, you deserve our eternal gratitude. Your list is so practical, it's no wonder everyone refers to it. It must take ages to update, yet here you are, delivering it week after week, doing your very best to keep track of every villager. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I get really hyped when a new list comes out! it's more addicting than the stock market So thank you for taking some of your personal time and being so hardworking, professional and generous with this community!

What I'm trying to say is

ALL HAIL CHRYSTINA! :D and bump n_n

Last edited:
Thank you so much for everything you're doing :)

Really, you deserve our eternal gratitude. Your list is so practical, it's no wonder everyone refers to it. It must take ages to update, yet here you are, delivering it week after week, doing your very best to keep track of every villager. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I get really hyped when a new list comes out! it's more addicting than the stock market So thank you for taking some of your personal time and being so hardworking, professional and generous with this community!

What I'm trying to say is

ALL HAIL CHRYSTINA! :D and bump n_n

this is so sweet of you to say hahaha <3 thank you.

bump~

e9xBf1B.png

it's not a lot, I'm sorry ):
** - indicates tier change

Switches:
Fauna and Chief within tier 1. Fauna #1, Chief #3

Increases:
Tier 1
Coco #4 [from #8]
Stitches #8 [from #11]
Whitney #10 [from #4 tier 2] **
Ankha #11 [from #7 tier 2] **