• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

I've seen a lot of people looking for Molly, Whitney and Bob too, and somewhat Rosie.
I've seen less interest in Marshal lately.

It seems like Marshal has peaked,

at least for the moment.

Wherein those who wanted him (so, so, so many people) have gotten him, at this point. And now it'll only be a trickle of people who search for him

It seems like Marshal has peaked,

at least for the moment.

Wherein those who wanted him (so, so, so many people) have gotten him, at this point. And now it'll only be a trickle of people who search for him

yeah this seems to happen a lot. like with the wolves, chief fang whitney and skye... sometimes theyll be left in boxes for days and no one buys. then a random few days everyone will be looking for them. it's odd haha.

hi! I'm excited for the update! do you update the picture version and non-picture version at the same time? and also, in the picture version, are the villagers in the tiers in order? like for example scoot is at the bottom of tier 3, does that mean he is the least popular of the tier 3 villagers? and then since O'Hare is the first village is he more likely to be bumped up to tier 2? haha sorry for so many wuestions!

hi! I'm excited for the update! do you update the picture version and non-picture version at the same time? and also, in the picture version, are the villagers in the tiers in order? like for example scoot is at the bottom of tier 3, does that mean he is the least popular of the tier 3 villagers? and then since O'Hare is the first village is he more likely to be bumped up to tier 2? haha sorry for so many wuestions!

Lol no problem I dont mind the questions. First I update the actual list in spoilers, post those and then start working on the image. It usually doesn't take long - depending how many updates/tier changes there are.
And I think you may have the tiers mixed up - Scoot is on the bottom of tier 4, and O'Hare is at the top of tier 4. To answer your question though: Yes it's ordered by popularity for tier 1-5, then 6 is alphabetical.

As for O'hare being at the top of tier 4 and being the one most likely to go into tier 3.. sort of. Usually this happens, or there are villagers underneath him that gained popularity within the week more than him. So they would be bumped up rather than him, but he still does have a good chance.
Hopefully that makes sense c:

oh yes, sorry I meant tier 4! and yeah it does make sense, thanks for clearing it up :D! also a little input, I don't see people looking for Bluebear too often, i thought she'd be in tier 3, as i recently saw her voided in a cycling thread after about 4-5 hours, and very little interest was shown in her! I'm was also somewhat surprised to see Felicity in tier 2, but not really if that makes sense, lol, as Ive been seeing her name a lot more lately

I agree with Skye moving down, I barley so any lurkers looking for her, offered rarely, just not desired lol

I'm excited, I hope the update is done tonight

it will be~ i already have all my notes together from this past week, just looking through for a few things i mightve missed while sleeping or being afk/@ work
expect it in a few hours =] ~4 at the most

Just wondering how you would work something like that out, Alexi....with marshal I mean.
I agree there's not been the amount of people searching for him lately, although put him on a thread for sale and he is gone. But then look at the amount of signatures and dream towns with him in, he is immensely popular. So I'm wondering if you factor that in when deciding villager placements? Or what you take into consideration?
I have a few ideas about merengue possibly being moved lower as she hasn't been selling lately, but she's a dreamie for a lot of people too, just not to marshals extent I wouldn't say

Look forward to your update as always :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll get cycling again hopefully this week, think I'll do it differently this time though.
Will send you an updated lurkers list once I'm up and running.

Last edited:
Just wondering how you would work something like that out, Alexi....with marshal I mean.
I agree there's not been the amount of people searching for him lately, although put him on a thread for sale and he is gone. But then look at the amount of signatures and dream towns with him in, he is immensely popular. So I'm wondering if you factor that in when deciding villager placements? Or what you take into consideration?
I have a few ideas about merengue possibly being moved lower as she hasn't been selling lately, but she's a dreamie for a lot of people too, just not to marshals extent I wouldn't say

Look forward to your update as always :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll get cycling again hopefully this week, think I'll do it differently this time though.
Will send you an updated lurkers list once I'm up and running.
For Marshal and Merengue too really, if they aren't sold in a thread after x amount of hours I take note of it - obviously this is most likely everyone has them, but if I still see them in updated lurker lists, be sold at x amount of tbt/igb, in the LF thread then that would factor more of where they go. Once they start getting voided more than once or twice (also, the time they were given before being voided counts), and their names starts disappearing from lurker/looking lists then they just slowly decline.
& thank you! always much appreciated.

Here's a tier 1 peek since I'm taking forever. not updated in the thread yet, since I'm still on tier 3/4 ;_;.
  1. bERBL2E.gif
    Whitney
  2. ZlJOgsF.gif
    Marina
  3. j2k8mFM.gif
    Beau
  4. CFK3KLl.gif
    Marshal
  5. MKZdvLp.gif
    Fang
  6. 8FSfyAa.gif
    Diana
  7. pj9Aqa0.gif
    Skye
  8. uAPucI6.gif
    Lolly
  9. HG1skZX.gif
    Molly
  10. 2JKTqlV.gif
    Julian
  11. 3YDM5gd.gif
    Fauna
  12. dwqCijJ.gif
    Merengue
  13. WFLYVTI.gif
    Rosie
  14. CldoK87.gif
    Bob
  15. 5Cu0NXi.gif
    Chief

don't have the change log for it yet but thought i'd post it.

Last edited:
Wow I strongly disagree with tier 1 why is Whitney number 1? And why did Skye go up rather than down? I agree with beau though, but wow, marina number 2? Confused unless your not done

- - - Post Merge - - -

But they're all still tier 1, none of them went down into tier 2 thank god lol

I don't think she is done yet :)

And I see, I think I'm getting confused. I guess this tier list is more a guide for selling/buying villagers? Rather than an overall popularity list?

So much can change in a week on here! :)

I saw marshal going down but Skye should not be in tier 1 at all lol, but I'm ver confused

Updates
I completely erased the change log for this update... twice.

I had every single change typed out, and if you look closely within the tiers it's a lot. For now I'm just going to put the tier changes. The majority of it is changes within tiers. I will eventually edit this with the entire one when I'm not annoyed with myself anymore lol.

Tier 2 from 3:
Ruby
Tia
Kabuki

Tier 3 from 4:
O'Hare
Tammy
Fuchsia
Blanche

Tier 4 from 5:
Blaire
Avery

Tier 3 from 2:
Bam
Erik
Apollo

Tier 4 from 3:
Alice
Carmen
Tom
Jacques

Tier 5 from 4:
Scoot
Katt

I'm a little confused with skye too I thought she was going down because she did not seem to be sold fast and I did not see many lurkers for her recently , i totally agree for fang's going up ,i saw many people looking for him this week as well as withney , marina and beau .

Last edited:
Wow I strongly disagree with tier 1 why is Whitney number 1? And why did Skye go up rather than down? I agree with beau though, but wow, marina number 2? Confused unless your not done

- - - Post Merge - - -

But they're all still tier 1, none of them went down into tier 2 thank god lol

I saw marshal going down but Skye should not be in tier 1 at all lol, but I'm ver confused

Multiple people have been looking for Whitney. I'm unsure of why your confused.. if you could explain why then that might help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a little confused with skye too I thought she was going down because she did not seem to be sold fast and I did not see many lurkers for her recently , i totally agree for fang's going up ,i saw many people looking for him this week as well as withney , marina and beau .

I don't think I've seen Skye available for more than a few hours in a cycle town without someone adopting her. If I missed anything though I can move her down.. but I recently had her in my cycle town and she was adopted within 20 mins, & there's really no threads selling her so I can't go off of that. I don't think she belongs in tier 2 but I will obviously reconsider if everyone else thinks so.

Last edited:
Back