• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rate the villager above you!

4/10, I'm not a big fan of her design but don't want to give her a 1/10 purely based off of appearances! She might be better than I think! And her interior is really neat!

Ed?

7/10, he is pretty chill, I like him :blush:

Mallary?

6/10 I like everything about her, but that monobrow takes major points off her.

Kabuki?

9/10 A cool cat. Love everything about him but I've never had him myself so a petty point deducted!

Moe?

Last edited:
10/10, Goldie is the absolute CUTEST and the original. Goldie’s love for reading makes me love her even more.

Merengue?

7.5/10

Room is nice, her design is kinda ugly but since she was one of my original townies she has a special place :)

Tiffany?

9/10. Her design overall gives her big points. Her house is pretty boring though.

Chief?

8/10, I feel like she’s overrated, but apart from that her appearance is just cute. Nothing really special for me.

Penelope?

I just looked her up and 0o0 She's so cute! 9/10 c:
Her room design seems a little random to me, but not bad >w<

Bluebear?

- - - Post Merge - - -

8/10, I feel like she’s overrated, but apart from that her appearance is just cute. Nothing really special for me.

Penelope?

Also, is your profile pic your cat? Because *o* So cute! ^-^

10/10! When I was playing HHD (I played it before NL), Lopez was my favourite villager. His house request was probably one of my favourites. He was also one of the five original villagers I had in new leaf.

Eloise?

Last edited:
9/10, I love his house interior, his look and the fact that he's a smug! -1 for having the worst house exterior though!

Egbert?

Back