• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, madoka magica, one punch man, death note, ghibli movies...

Magical girl stuff like tokyo mew mew. Some more serious ones like Bleach, FMA, and Death Note. I cri everi tiem.

Okay I just watched Kiss Him, Not Me and it's so good. 10/10 would recommend.

Hah... I didn't finish it because I wanted her to be with Nanashima and I knew it wasn't going to happen

I haven't finished it either yet lol BUT MUTSUMI IS MY LIFE. He was the only one that cared about Serinuma fat or nah and just AHH so cute. But I agree it's actually extremely annoying wanting her to end up with literally anyone, but knowing she won't.

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, JoJo's Bizarre adventure and Steins;Gate are all-time favorites.

One Piece somehow ensnared me, it's almost just something to watch at this point. I do like it though.
Some newer ones i enjoy are Drifters and Fate (series).

can't think of many more :x

Genre wise, shoujo and yaoi. ^^;

Manga:

Horimiya
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Pinocchio
Hirunaka no Ryuusei
Seven Days
Anything by Junko. p:
etc.

Anime:

Tokyo Ghoul
Clannad
Your Lie in April
Akagami no Shirayukihime
Natsume Yuujinchou
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
etc.

I have huge lists for manga and anime so I could go on for a while ^^;.

Hah... I didn't finish it because I wanted her to be with Nanashima and I knew it wasn't going to happen

This. I stopped watching it and reading the manga because I wanted her to end up with Nana or Shinomiya and it obviously isn't gonna happen ):

Last edited:
watched No.6 and it was really good

also reading killingstalking currently which is really different than what I'm used to but the horror aspect of it is interesting

Last edited:
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, madoka magica, one punch man, death note, ghibli movies...

You sir, I like your tastes. Besides the aforementioned anime, Angel Beats, Attack on Titan, Summer Wars, Psycho-pass and Clannad were pretty good too.

Can I mention how lovely Non Non Biyori is? I find Hotarun annoying and cliche but if you ignore her, I fully enjoy the series! It relaxes me, makes me think of the little things and I also ADORE Renge. <3 She makes the show ten times better for me, I swear.

kimi ni todoke~~~~~ <3
I love romance manga/anime!

But also, (mix of anime and manga, or both) gunslinger girl, sailor moon, sailor moon crystal, yuri on ice, one punch man, psycho pass, natsume yuujincho, ore mono gatari, say I love you, naruto, noblesse, and so much more, the list can go on.

I have seen a lot but barely remember em from so many names there are.

The first ever anime I watched was Sailor Moon. But the one I grew up watching and still adore is Inuyasha. I saw the first episode when it first aired on tv and it has been a classic to me ever since. I also really like the Dragon Ball series, Hetalia series, Magi, Junjou Romantica, Ouran High School Host Club, SAO, Soul Eater, Zach Bell, and Death Note. Quite the verity!;)

Last edited:
Back