• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United Kingdom Colour Bandit's Amiibo Card Trade CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON

Colour Bandit

Bells
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (8) +
CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
Should be reopened by January 4th!

UK ONLY!
I will do 1-1 trades of European cards only, no US or JP cards at all!
If I accept your trade I will PM you my address and when I will be posting the cards, the days will vary week to week based on my days off, I will post Royal Mail 1st Class small letter, marked do not bend. I will PM again when I have posted the cards.
All my cards will come in a clear card sleeve, with a little greetings card to protect it!

Unfortunately I have been lucky with having very few dupes but I am still missing loads of cards! (I've been replacing my JP cards with EU cards) I will be buying a few more packs over the next few weeks so I will update with any more dupes. Hopefully I have something you want!

Available for trade:
No. 4 Sable
No. 10 Pascal
No. 12 Redd (In the Post)
No. 13 Saharah
No. 17 Lottie ~x2
No. 59 Nate ~x2
No. 72 Lionel
No. 87 Bunnie
No. 90 Axel

No. 8 Timmy
No.18 Bob
No.20 Curt
No.21 Portia (to replace JP card in my collection)
No.22 Leonardo
No.24 Kyle
No.25 Al
No.29 Rasher
No.30 Tiffany
No.31 Sheldon (replace JP card)
No.34 Kiki
No.35 Deli (replace JP card)
No.38 Patty (replace JP card)
No.39 Jitters
No.41 Quillson
No.45 Octavian
No.47 Knox
No.50 Punchy
No.51 Opal (replace JP card)
No.54 Deena (replace JP card)
No.55 Snake
No.56 Bangle
No.58 Monique
No.60 Samson
No.61 Tutu
No.63 Mint
No.68 Clyde
No.69 Bella
No.70 Biff
No.71 Yuka
No.73 Flo
No.74 Cobb
No.76 Jeremiah
No.78 Roscoe
No.79 Truffles
No.80 Eugene
No.81 Eunice
No.82 Goose
No.84 Benjamin
No.91 Muffy
No.95 Peanut
No.98 Roald
No.99 Molly
No.100 Walker

Wow that's more than it looks like in my folder...
I will update both lists when I buy more packs.

If you see anything here that interests you just post your offer!
A high WiFi rating is preferable too.

Last edited:
Bump.

I have ordered 3 more series 1 packs and 5 series 2 packs so I will update when they arrive with any duplicates! I will not be asking for any series 2 cards yet but will accept any I don't have if they are all anyone has to offer!

Remember I sleeve my cards, write you a little, personal greetings card to put it in and will post Royal Mail 1st Class!

Hey, I'm interested in your Bertha and Willow.

Of the cards you're looking for I've Portia, Rasher, Flurry, and Henry.

:)

Hey, I'm interested in your Bertha and Willow.

Of the cards you're looking for I've Portia, Rasher, Flurry, and Henry.

:)
I can trade you both if you'd like! Out of your four I'd prefer Flurry and Henry :) I'll PM you in a bit with my address.

Update: Bertha and Willow are no longer available and I am no longer looking for Flurry and Henry!

Amiibo Card trade :)

I need Bunnie for my collection and I have Bob, Portia, Kyle, Patty, Jitters or Knox for trade for her :) please pick who you would like :) I am from the UK also. https://www.reddit.com/user/Klosaphene/ this is my reddit account, I have done 7 successful trades so far and currently waiting on an 8th :)

Hello! I have a spare Rasher if you want it. I don't need any cards in return - I've just completed my Series 1 deck :)

Last edited:
Hello, I can trade you a Timmy and a Eugene for your Sable (Or Lottie if you're already giving Sable away to NeapolitanNightmares) and a Nate :D

(I know my WiFi/Trade rating isn't high yet because I only made my account recently, but I have collected and traded pokemon cards and doctor who cards before so I know to make sure your cards are well protected when I send them if you want to trade) ^ ^

Last edited:
Sorry for not replying to you guys! Because the Christmas season has started at work I am having to pull extra hours so I cannot trade at all right now, after the New Year I'll be reopening my trading! Sorry for the inconvenience guys!

Back