• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Let's trade amiibo cards! [FT] S1-S5, WA, Sanrio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump! My thread has been updated once again. This time, I finally listed my available cards in the thread. I still highly recommend checking out my list on Google Sheets due to it being color-coded and easier to read (imo).

I'll update my thread once more with trading information regarding Series 5 either on release day or a few days after. remember, remember, the fifth of november.~

My WA#20 (Billy) for your WA#03 (June)?

I also need WA#34 (Boots) to complete my collection but it seems like I don't have spares of the two other WA cards you're asking for.

Is there any other cards you need? I have quite a lot of duplicates from all series.

My WA#20 (Billy) for your WA#03 (June)?

I also need WA#34 (Boots) to complete my collection but it seems like I don't have spares of the two other WA cards you're asking for.

Is there any other cards you need? I have quite a lot of duplicates from all series.
Hello!! Is your Billy the NA version? If you don't mind sending me a picture of the card in DMs, I'm willing to trade my June for it. ^_^

Unfortunately that's all of the cards I'm looking for so far, I'll update my thread sometime after the 5th of November once Series 5 comes out. I might be willing to trade some WA cards for some Series 5 cards. My collection is basically complete aside from the remaining WA cards I need & Series 5.

Bump! I just need Hornsby to complete WA now.~

Series 5 is nearly here!!
I'll update my thread with Series 5 trading information either on or shortly after release day. Hopefully I'll be able to grab some packs in-store since pre-ordering failed me.

My thread has been updated regarding series 5 trading information! I've also updated how many & what cards I will trade between series/labels, which is located near the bottom of my thread. Please be sure to give that a read before offering a trade! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I managed to scrounge up four packs of the series 5 cards in-stores, but I have another pack of series 5 cards coming on Tuesday. I will be waiting for that pack to arrive before trading any of my series 5 cards, so I apologize for any inconveniences. I'll update my thread and post once again when they've arrived.

Good luck to everyone completing their collections! 😌

Bump! I'm willing to trade multiple cards from Welcome Amiibo & Series 5 for Hornsby. He is my absolute top priority right now. I'll have more cards from Series 5 on Tuesday as well!

Hey there! I'm interested in your 404 Orville. Unfortunately I only have 2 villager cards you need to trade for it (not counting your pending cards; I have several of those if any of your pending trades fall through). I have 432 Reneigh and 438 Petri. Think we can work something out? If not, that's no problem! Just figured it was worth a shot.

Hey there! I'm interested in your 404 Orville. Unfortunately I only have 2 villager cards you need to trade for it (not counting your pending cards; I have several of those if any of your pending trades fall through). I have 432 Reneigh and 438 Petri. Think we can work something out? If not, that's no problem! Just figured it was worth a shot.
Hiya! Thank you for the offer, but I'd prefer to trade NPC cards for NPC cards for now since they're much more uncommon than the villager cards! Sorry about that. ;o;

Hiya! Thank you for the offer, but I'd prefer to trade NPC cards for NPC cards for now since they're much more uncommon than the villager cards! Sorry about that. ;o;

No worries, I absolutely understand!

Would you be interested in trading you WA12 Wade for 437 Marlo and 438 Petri?

Would you be interested in trading you WA12 Wade for 437 Marlo and 438 Petri?
Hello!! Currently I am not trading any of my Welcome Amiibo cards for any of the villager amiibo cards. I will only trade them for the S5 NPC cards since they are much less common. Sorry! ):

Understandable! I'm expecting more packs to come next week, maybe the stars will align! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back