• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Let's trade amiibo cards! [FT] S1-S5, WA, Sanrio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Sasha for trade, idk what all is available
Hiya! So everything is available for Sasha aside from my Welcome Amiibo cards and whichever cards says "pending" beside them, as those are being traded. ^^

Hello! If you still need Wilbur, I would love to trade him with Raymond if you still have him! :)
Post automatically merged:

Ah, I just saw what your asterisk meant - please disregard!

Bump! I have a lot more duplicates from Series 5 now and I am also getting at least four more packs (hopefully) tomorrow/Friday. I've collected all of the villagers (managed to pull a Sasha in my very last pack, woo!) so now I'm only looking for Series 5 NPCs and WA06 Hornsby at this time. ^^

Bump! My other packs haven't arrived yet, but hopefully they will sometime next week!

Hello! I have multiple S5 SPs that you want! 🥺🖤

- 405 Wilbur
- 406 Blathers
- 410 Label
- 416 Saharah

NPCS:
- 117 Jack
Villagers:
- 078 Roscoe
- 286 Cube
- 297 Apollo
- 385 Lucky

I think that’s everything! 😭 PM me and we can chat a bit more if you’re interested! Thank you! 🥺🖤

Bump! I believe I've messaged everybody so far. If not, please send me a PM and we can hopefully work something out!

I've also received all of my Series 5 packs I've ordered, so I've finally updated my thread to reflect the new duplicates I have to offer in Series 5, including a couple of NPCs!

Bump! So close to finishing all of my sets!! *-*

Hi there, I have 402, 408, 409, 410, 413, and 416. I'm interested in your WA23, WA26, WA36, WA38, WA39, WA40, and WA46. I'm currently doing 1 for 1 trades with series 5 SPs and WA cards and am not sure if I would trade 2 for 1, but maybe we can work something out!

Last edited:
Hi there, I have 402, 408, 409, 410, 413, and 416. I'm interested in your WA23, WA26, WA36, WA38, WA39, WA40, and WA46. I'm currently doing 1 for 1 trades with series 5 SPs and WA cards and am not sure if I would trade 2 for 1, but maybe we can work something out!
I'll DM you! ^^

Not sure if they’re still available but would you be willing to trade your 300 Chrissy and 294 Maple for my friend’s 415 Kicks?

Not sure if they’re still available but would you be willing to trade your 300 Chrissy and 294 Maple for my friend’s 415 Kicks?
Heya! I've already received a trade offer for a 415 Kicks – I'm so sorry. ;o; Thank you sm for the offer, though!

Hi! I'm aware that compared to many, I don't have much experience trading here. I mostly do my trading through facebook amiibo groups. I thought i'd try anyway. I have all SPs from 401-424 and I'm very interested in your Welcome Amiibo cards. I'm missing many to tell you the truth but seems like you only need Series 5 SP Isabelle? Let me know if you're interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back