• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Let's trade amiibo cards! [FT] S1-S5, WA, Sanrio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm aware that compared to many, I don't have much experience trading here. I mostly do my trading through facebook amiibo groups. I thought i'd try anyway. I have all SPs from 401-424 and I'm very interested in your Welcome Amiibo cards. I'm missing many to tell you the truth but seems like you only need Series 5 SP Isabelle? Let me know if you're interested :)
Heya! I just updated my thread, unfortunately I've already received an offer for the remaining Isabelle card I need – I'm so sorry! ):

This may be a long shot but I have a perfect Stinky and interested in Lucky!
Hellooo! I actually have a pending trade with the last Lucky I had (I just now updated my thread – sorry!). If you're interested in any other cards I have, please let me know! ^^;

Howdy!

It looks like you have pending trades for all the cards you need, but I thought I would ask anyway--
Could I interest you in any of my cards (https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/ft-series-1-5-lf-anything-dreamies.599836/) for 076 Jeremiah?
Hello!~ Unfortunately I'd prefer to stick to trades where it is mutually beneficial towards completion since shipping gets costly very quickly. I would love to help this amazing community finish up their collections, but at $5 per person, it'll unfortunately just break the bank for me (esp during the holiday season). ;o; I'll be closing my thread as soon as all of my ongoing trades are complete – I'm so very sorry. I wish you luck getting Jeremiah!

I need WA 42, WA 47 and WA 50. Maybe I can help you in some way?
Helloooo! WA 50 Tasha is actually currently pending, I just totally forgot to put pending beside her (whoops)! Since I am basically done with my collection (just waiting on my pending trades to wrap up), I'll be closing my thread very soon – I'm so sorry!! ;o;' I wish you the absolute best completing your collection, I know how hard WA cards are to find. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back