• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ever notice the little details within the game?

Dear

Judas
Bells
Switch
6331-0367-9034
Recently I've been spotting some cute little details in the game that I hadn't really noticed before.

For example, I've noticed that the frogs do not use umbrellas when it is raining!

What have you noticed? o:

I noticed that the wolves move their tails differently when speaking, depending on their emotions. Nothing big xD

I don't think octopuses (octopi?) use umbrellas either. But I do remember in one of the older games, that if you caught an octopus and one of your octopus neighbors was nearby they would get really mad.

Yeah, about that, in past games frog used umbrellas, but now don't, but the octopi DO?? HUH?! I'll never get why frogs don't, but the octopi do. What I noticed when I first got this, but it's still uber-cute, and that's the little footprints in the sand- now snow. That is just cool to the max, I mean I can't get over those tiny little toes in the footprint. The crunching snow has always been around, but that's still super cool too. This game is just cuteness overload, and hooks anyone willing to put a decent amount of time into it.

I don't think octopuses (octopi?) use umbrellas either. But I do remember in one of the older games, that if you caught an octopus and one of your octopus neighbors was nearby they would get really mad.

I could have swore Marina was carrying an umbrella in the rain the other morning. I'll pay closer attention the next time it rains.

I could have swore Marina was carrying an umbrella in the rain the other morning. I'll pay closer attention the next time it rains.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I remember Octavian not carrying one, at least in City folk.

Hehe, these details are pretty cool!

Something I've noticed in ACNL is that when you're working in Brewster's Cafe, when a villager is satisfied and says something like "You're so much better than Brewster!", Brewster will show the shocked emotion.

Unique footprints in the snow for each villager. Also works with shoes.

this, and your feet make different sounds when walking/running depending on your footwear. like if you run on cobblestone completely barefoot.

Ahh, something else is that villagers panic if you fall in a pitfall near them!

I just discovered villagers can read the notification sign next to the train station! Found Muffy studying it.

Back