Ever notice the little details within the game?

Ahh, something else is that villagers panic if you fall in a pitfall near them!

I love that. It makes me laugh. :D It even happens in dream towns. I fell in a pitfall when Wendell (the walrus who walks around) was near and he did the little panic dance. LOL

Last edited:
It finally rained again this morning and Marina was carrying an umbrella. It was white with pink trim.

If you catch a octopus around a octopus villager, they'll become angry(Octavian for example).

It finally rained again this morning and Marina was carrying an umbrella. It was white with pink trim.

A bit late but yeah,they all use umbrellas when it rains:

34lJ1hL - Imgur.jpg

I just discovered villagers can read the notification sign next to the train station! Found Muffy studying it.

Found Whitney and Wolfgang reading it too! (Not at the same time, though) My observations prove the hypothesis! I would post pics of them all standing in the same position (looking at notification sign, one hand on other elbow, other hand raised to their head, looking like theyre thinking), but I don't know how... :blush:

I bet the creators of AC would be so happy to know that people notice these tiny details they put in the game c:

One thing I've noticed is when you pay off your house loan and do the little victory pose, Pelly claps for you in the background. I haven't tested this with Phyllis yet, but she probably does the same thing.

Isabelle also claps for you when you pay off the town hall upgrade.

One thing I've noticed is when you pay off your house loan and do the little victory pose, Pelly claps for you in the background. I haven't tested this with Phyllis yet, but she probably does the same thing.

Isabelle also claps for you when you pay off the town hall upgrade.

Meh maybe not Phillis, she has a really prickly, snooty personality.

in ACNL, if you load the game at around 4-5am, you'll notice that the sun is rising on the left side of your character because of the lighting. likewise, if you load your game at around 5-6pm, the sunlight will be reflecting off your character on the right side. this only happens when the in-game weather has little to no clouds c:

in ACNL, if you load the game at around 4-5am, you'll notice that the sun is rising on the left side of your character because of the lighting. likewise, if you load your game at around 5-6pm, the sunlight will be reflecting off your character on the right side. this only happens when the in-game weather has little to no clouds c:

Yeah! I also noticed the light shines into your room through the windows depending on the time of day

When your mailbox is full, it blinks really fast and jumps up and down. c:

I did not know that octopus villagers got mad when you caught an octopus near them!

I remember once in either WW or CF, Octavian was asking me to catch him an octopus.....

A cute little thing I've noticed was all these different footprints different animals made. I ADORE Skye's and Katie's paw prints. :)

I've never had a frog villager in NL yet, but when I do, I'd like to see them not use an umbrella in the rain.

I remember wearing a short sleeved design when it was snowing and Elvis told me to bundle up!

when you order or make coffee at brewster's cafe, if you add milk to it the coffee in the cup looks lighter.

i also love the sunrise and the lighting at 4-6am, it's really nice to see and it's just so aesthetically pleasing?? as well as the footprints sound depending on what you walk on too

phyllis doesn't clap for you when you pay off your loans, but pelly does.

i think nearly everyone does the shrunk funk shuffle except gracie.

You know what else I've noticed? This isn't as much of an 'easter egg' as it is an attitude change.

Pelly isn't nearly as.. sweet, I guess? When you accidentally ask for the DLC twice in the same month, she'll say something along the lines of "Nice try, missy!", which sounds like something Phyllis would say!

Push any item in your house that doesn't have wheels (like a couch). It makes a dragging noise. Now push an item with wheels like the hospital bed. It makes a noise like the wheels are actually spinning. Nice touch.

Back