• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who are the new White Feather owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm laughing so hard. I wanted a white feather to finish my collection but had no plans to join the white feather association again, I'm not that upset about not getting it though. But the utter shutdown of the white feather association and the melt down here was hilarious. Do you need a white feather to join the boot club, or can you have previously owned one?

You know, what I'm just gonna PM you about this.

Last edited:
why are you guys arguing about this at all? Putting it into perspective, it's a fairly inactive group on an Animal Crossing forum where all the members acquired a white feather which has no actual meaning. Letting this bother you in anyway or even just starting a quarrel about it is such a waste of time.

Like just don't waste your time. Go your own ways and just go back to what you enjoy about the forum.

*huff* *pant* GUYS I FINALLY ESCAPED THE DICTATORSHIP OF THE CLUB

[SIZE=-5]somehow[/SIZE]

Last edited:
why are you guys arguing about this at all? Putting it into perspective, it's a fairly inactive group on an Animal Crossing forum where all the members acquired a white feather which has no actual meaning. Letting this bother you in anyway or even just starting a quarrel about it is such a waste of time.

Like just don't waste your time. Go your own ways and just go back to what you enjoy about the forum.
lol sorry you are just being a drama queen about something that won't actually affect your life.

*huff* *pant* GUYS I FINALLY ESCAPED THE DICTATORSHIP OF THE CLUB

[SIZE=-5]somehow[/SIZE]
[Silversea wakes up, finds him/herself strapped to a chair in a laboratory.]

Owner of the club: 'Welcome back' [maniacel laughter].

Silversea: 'Noooooooooooo!'

[Fade to black, credits roll, 'Hotel California' plays.]

Last edited:

guys roleplays belong in the basement thx

guys roleplays belong in the basement thx
[Roleplay continues, much to Karla's chagrin.]

Karla: 'Did you not listen to me?'

Zulehan: 'You sound like one of those White Feather Association Nazis!'

Karla: 'That does not even make any sense.'

Zulehan: 'Doesn't matter:'

Karla: 'Moderator!'

[Zulehan does the Shrunk Shuffle while waiting for the moderator to appear.]

Time to make the Elite White Feather Association.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Time to make the Elite White Feather Association, and make it even more limited.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think oath was pissed that I spoke on behalf of him without the group's supreme consent.

Time to make the Elite White Feather Association.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Time to make the Elite White Feather Association, and make it even more limited.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think oath was pissed that I spoke on behalf of him without the group's supreme consent.

u didnt consult dear leader before making a statement? im surprised u werent executed by artillery

[Roleplay continues, much to Karla's chagrin.]

Karla: 'Did you not listen to me?'

Zulehan: 'You sound like one of those White Feather Association Nazis!'

Karla: 'That does not even make any sense.'

Zulehan: 'Doesn't matter:'

Karla: 'Moderator!'

[Zulehan does the Shrunk Shuffle while waiting for the moderator to appear.]

Blog_Godwins_Law.jpg

It has happened, it always happens. :U Nothing is safe.

guys ur swastikas r triggering me, i suffer ptsd from repeated abuse at the hands of tbt nazi mods

ok i get it but you can't blame oath2order for his behavior everyone knows his condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back