• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Got You Into Collectibles?

I've always enjoyed collecting cute or pretty things (this includes pixels in particular...former scarred Animal Jammer here but I collected items there too), especially things that allow you to personalize your profile, so I was immediately attracted to them. Plus, they are so cute and small. My earliest collectibles were the birthstones and carnations, and I especially loved the pink one. I loved seeing everyone's pretty displays, too.

I didn’t care about tbt or collectibles until LittleMissPanda gifted me an Ancient Candle…it was all downhill from there.

I’d collected random stuff here and there over the years but didn’t really pay them any attention.

just being on the forums really :) they've been really fun since i joined in 2013. there's been so many new ones added now that it's hard to keep them all straight.

I can't even remember getting my yoshi egg or togepi egg back in 2014 but I lost interest in collectibles until 2020 when I came back to the site. I saw the pikachu egg and I've basically been collecting since then.

I think it was seeing all these pretty little pixels on everyone’s sidebar and now I can’t stop! It’s crazy to think i started with just a simple little orange I purchased from the shop lol.

Just the current event going on, I'm pretty casual about it right now but I've always loved collecting and think it also gives a nice incentive to interact with the community!

Back