• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you take off your socks?

How do you take off your socks?

• I pull them off with my hands like a normal person

Votes: 51 60.0%
  • I'm lazy and I pull them off with my foot by stepping on them

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • They come off by themselves

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • My socks will forever be attached to my feet

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
There's no point in posting if you're just going to ask "why is this a thread?" If you don't like something, either report it (if necessary) or just don't post in it and let it sink. Posting messages like this just leads to threads needing to be closed when there wasn't even anything wrong with them.

For the record, I take them off with my hands.

Last edited:
Socks not coming off? It's a crisis sweeping the nation. Further studies have shown that socks are actually alien parasites that attach themselves to the feet of humans and feed. This could last for months, proving showers to be especially difficult. More news on the way as the story develops.

Socks not coming off? It's a crisis sweeping the nation. Further studies have shown that socks are actually alien parasites that attach themselves to the feet of humans and feed. This could last for months, proving showers to be especially difficult. More news on the way as the story develops.
THIS

i pull them off with my hands, followed by scraping lint out from between my toes

If I'm in bed, I rub my feet either on the mattress or each other and they roll off :3
Or I try to pull them off like with my feet/stepping on them

I just pull them off with my hands. :p I never knew there were other ways to get them off. I'd imagine that long and thick socks would be hard to pull off just using your feet. But coming this winter, I know my socks are going to stay glued to my feet because it'll be so cold. >.<

Usually I just pull them off with my hands, but sometimes I try and get them off by stepping on them.

Wtf kind of question is this. I don't see why you really need to, or want to know tbh.

I grab them by the end and yank them off, then throw it across the room. I don't get foot odor so I'm not worried.

I've got a personal sock remover who I pay bi-weekly to take my socks off after a long day.

Normally, I pull them off with my hands. I only adjust them with my feet if one is twisting too far to one side (that one point where it gets uncomfortable from the twist of fabric and the seam in the wrong place). Since that usually happens most when I first wake up in the morning, I'm too lazy to sit up and adjust it, so I use my feet to try to get the sock back in the right place.

Back