• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

bleh, i dont care for the old candies, if i catch a restock, of course i'll buy them but i'm not going to check the shop every hour like some of you guys >_< i just want the new candy that they're working on~

bleh, i dont care for the old candies, if i catch a restock, of course i'll buy them but i'm not going to check the shop every hour like some of you guys >_< i just want the new candy that they're working on~

I am new to the forum so I don't have any of the old candies. I am trying to get them, but it is bad if I can't even get the 2nd one of 4. I checked yesterday and they weren't there and when I look today they are gone. :(

NEW CANDY WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!?!?!? :D

meh, I'm not really digging the candy designs. If I happen to catch a restock I'll probably buy some but I don't desire these like I did the popsicle and ice cream.

Are red candy restocks done? Sure appreciate any best guesses. I'll be lurking around heh

Thanks!

Back