Events & Collectibles General Discussion

bleh, i dont care for the old candies, if i catch a restock, of course i'll buy them but i'm not going to check the shop every hour like some of you guys >_< i just want the new candy that they're working on~

bleh, i dont care for the old candies, if i catch a restock, of course i'll buy them but i'm not going to check the shop every hour like some of you guys >_< i just want the new candy that they're working on~

I am new to the forum so I don't have any of the old candies. I am trying to get them, but it is bad if I can't even get the 2nd one of 4. I checked yesterday and they weren't there and when I look today they are gone. :(

NEW CANDY WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!?!?!? :D

meh, I'm not really digging the candy designs. If I happen to catch a restock I'll probably buy some but I don't desire these like I did the popsicle and ice cream.

Are red candy restocks done? Sure appreciate any best guesses. I'll be lurking around heh

Thanks!

Back