Events & Collectibles General Discussion

That is absolutely ridiculous.
I checked every hour or so all day.
You cannot provide candy collectible only for whoever has nothing else to do but spend their whole day in front of the computer!
Maybe you should limit how many one can buy! :(

Having missed out by seconds because the candies sold out in under 5 minutes, I agree about having a limit per person for collectables with limited stock. The limit could be two so people that want to buy one to sell or giveaway can but it gives more people a chance to get one. I've always thought that actually. I think the limit would stop a lot of the drama over collectables that goes on here.

I know I was planning on buying 5 1 for me and I was going to do a give away with the other 4 but what you gonna do!! :) :p

Nice lol? That's good of you but I was honestly directing it at people who buy many to sell them lol like I said, who wouldn't do it if given the chance.

oh goodie.....hey did you guys notice the price increase from last year to this year. Inflation has hit hard here in TBT land. ;)
I didn't notice that until you said! Sneaky. :cool:

Yellow Candy - 19 Bells (Now 39)
Red Candy - 29 Bells (Now 49)
Green Candy - 59 Bells
Blue Candy - 99 Bells

But then again, everything is going up in price (I don't mean tbt, I mean in real life).

Last edited:
how many red candies were restocked? (not counting the ones already sold from last year)

Nice lol? That's good of you but I was honestly directing it at people who buy many to sell them lol like I said, who wouldn't do it if given the chance.

I wouldn't. I'd only buy two of something at the most in a single restock.

i'm pretty sure they're going to restock more red candies considering they sold over 300 from just last year and justin did say "not to fret"

Yeah, it's all good. No need to get mad because you miss on restock <3 and there's a lot of people on TBT so even if they did put alimit :p

I was asleep when the restock happened... I hope they'll restock for the people who are in different timezones

Yeah, it's all good. No need to get mad because you miss on restock <3 and there's a lot of people on TBT so even if they did put alimit :p

I don't know if this was directed at me personally but I'm not mad nor do I think there should be a limit just because I've missed this and other restocks. I'm aware that there are a lot of people on this site, which is why there should be one, to give more people a chance to buy collectables at a reasonable price. I don't hate the system as it, nor do I have a real problem with people who buy an excessive amount of collectables. I just think the system could be a lot fairer than it is and the site would be a slightly happier, more harmonious place than it already is if it was.

Last edited:
Wasn't directed at you <3 :p Mostly directed to anyone who missed and are mad. But then again it's just the right time right place :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was asleep when the restock happened... I hope they'll restock for the people who are in different timezones

Same. Last time (not this one) they restocked the WHOLE shop, it was 1 am and I had went to sleep like 5 minutes earlier.

I didn't think it was, haha. I try not to get mad over things like this but it's impossible not to be a least a little bit annoyed at having actually had one in my cart and then it be sold when I went to check out, and I know others only just missed it too because they left the computer for 10 minutes to do something. But no, I'm not mad. At least not anymore. I'll just have to try and get one when they're restocked again.

I was like hurry up I need to get to school.. It literally happened 2 minutes before I left and I managed to scoop up 3 :3

1 for me, 1 for a friend, 1 for a later giveaway

I wasn't really mad. I was just a little dissapointed at myself. Well, whenever I get back to the Internet, from now on I'm going to look at the TBT shop first before doing anything if a restock is imminent.

Back