• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you "finished" your town yet?

Have you "finished" your town yet?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 45.7%
  • My town is never finished.

Votes: 52 49.5%

• Total voters
I got a very long way to go.
I need two more dream neighbours, etc.

Nope. I'm currently turning my cycling town into a proper second town so I've got a lot of cycling and dreamie hunting to do xD

I'm about 50% done, just need some greenery to get my perfect town, get Hamphrey to move out and move Diana in, get my dream PWPS and plant a lot of flowers and hybrids.

I have a disneyland philosophy when it comes to my town: 'so long as there is imagination in the world it will never be finished.'
I like to change things up a lot. keeps things fresh. :)

Nope, town isn't even close to being finished. I restarted it about a month ago, so it's coming along nicely but not even close to being finished. I'm taking my time with this one. I want to see if I can be 100% content with my town when it's at it's finished stage.

Every time when I think my town is finished. I ask for dream reviews and people will help me redesign my town. So my town is never finished.

I don't think I'll ever be finished. As soon as I finish something (even something simple like, a room in my house for example), I'm ready to switch it up into something new. :p

Not yet, but getting close! I only need one more dreamie and then I can fully begin placing pwp's and hybrids and stuff~ I don't want to do that yet because I have 4 people in my town and am not able to plot reset when villagers plop their houses in dumb spots. I'm currently working on getting Katt to move out and then I'll get Fauna to move in. c:

Not even close~ I still need to find an uchi I like and get PWP suggested from her. Need to get better paths (which Im working on) and finish my house and plant bushes/ bamboo. The list can go on and on but these are my priorities atm

I'll never be finished and I don't want to be. The second I reach my goal and my town is perfect, I'll probably stop playing because there isn't anything left to do.

I probably won't finish for a looooong time. My villagers almost never suggest PWPs, no matter what I do, and one of my last dreamies, Clay is super hard to find >.< Besides, I'm entering the last two years of high school, so I probably won't be able to devote much time to ACNL. The university I'm trying to get into is super competitive, especially when it comes to the sciences.

Last edited:
Not even close, I just reset. I don't think I'll ever be able to finish a town though, I'll probably just quit playing before I do.

Back