• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favourite public works project?

Nougat

Flapping Floaty Thing
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
What is your favourite public works project and why? Mine is probably the Wisteria Trellis, I love how you can walk under it. Other favourites are the Zen Garden, Illuminated Heart, Hot Spring and the Bus Stop, which I sadly haven’t unlocked yet.

I love love love the zen garden!
I wish it was an interactive pwp, though!

as you could probably guess My favorite's the bus stop! It's nice and calm, and I like that you can stand under it.

The wisteria trellis is my favorite. Like you said, I love how we can walk under it. And it looks serene!

I think the Hot Spring is probably my favorite. I also like Tiki Torch and Stone Henge a lot as well.

My absolute favorite is the Café. But if we’re only talking about minor ones (the ones that you can remove once built), then the best would be the lighthouse, followed by the tower, the video screen, the illuminated arch, and the illuminated clock.

My favorite Public Works Project is the Bus Stop, but I've never installed one in any of my towns. I absolutely love how it looks and want it in my main, horror-themed town, but I don't know where or how to implement it to make it look good and natural.

I also particularly like the Fire Pit, Illuminated Heart, Scarecrow and Statue Fountain.

the wisteria trellis is my all time favorite. i'd put it everywhere if i could ^^;; 2nd would be between the zen garden or zen clock.

the flower arch. i adore flowers and the fact that it has my favorite color of flowers on it makes it even better. it's always been a staple in my town!

My favorite is the dream suite. It's a great feature and well worth the bells! Also love the wind mill and bus stop.

I obviously love the buildings and remodels, but the flower arch, wisteria trellis, illuminated items, bus stop, picnic blanket, statue fountain, and topiaries all have special places in my heart 😭 I especially loved the Pinterest posts of people who modded their game and put town trees, the illuminated heart, and topiaries in the river, it looked so cool

Dream Towns ☁ | Animal crossing, Animal crossing wild world, Animal  crossing 3ds
1710784113162.jpeg

I love the lighthouse, in my town it's in a location that can be seen from the beach when I return from the Island, and it's very satisfying lol

The chair sculpture, log bench, and statue fountain is soooo cute!💕

I also like the Wisteria Trellis a lot, and the other natural looking PWPs like the Streetlight, and Bus Stop. The Instrument Shelter is neat, since it tells you the future weather.

I love both the jungle gym and the windmill. That jungle gym took forever to get but I was so happy when someone requested it!!

Back