• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Top 10 Ugliest Villagers AND WHY

I actually like Tiffany and Monique. It always irks me when people make fun of villagers like Tiffany and they're like "looool she's a stripper/hooker/whatever." Just shut up, She's a badass rabbit and I loved having her in my town. Monique was my snooty in WW and we were best friends.

After scrolling through the list, I don't like Hans (and most gorillas) Lionel, Rory (omf grossest lion), Hopper, Rolf (i have them both and they scare me), Olaf, The superheroes (besides kid cat. Mira's design is waaay too cluttered) and Harry.

ALSO QUESTION: Do people really keep a list of every single villager from favorite to least favorite? Like, oh I moved up Marshal 33 spots today-DO YOU REALLY keep a list of your top 333 villagers. Why.

Hmm, I'm trying to see how Mira's design is cluttered. This isn't me opposing your opinion or anything, I'm honestly curious because that's the first time I've heard it about Mira. Can you explain how her design is cluttered, please? O:

As for your question-- who even does that? And why??? liek?? idgi

That's way too concerned about villagers you won't even meet or whatever because you can only have a max of 10??? wOT

Cesar - Scary ass gorilla.
Chow - Haunted me for months. Has terrifying expressions. Get the **** away from me forever. Restraining order pls
Wart Jr. - So, so gross. Oh god.
Peewee - Scary ass gorilla.
Cobb - Cannibal zombie pig. Please leave the undeath and go into permanent death. Please. Please.
Barold - Mm, this one's a given as well.
Chester - AUGH. HORRID. Apparently he has that weird gritted-teeth look like Chow and that's just. No. Get out. Forever.
Pietro - No clowns around me unless you're the Joker.
Tabby - Her face. No ty.
Jambette - ... Well, I think this one's a given.

This was VERY hard to narrow down, and honestly I could list a hell of a lot more. I didn't order them because I'm not very good at ordering things. I wanted to put Anicotti and Greta because I'm really afraid of mice villagers s: But you only let me have ten. Anyway this is just a teensy little list of the sheer magnitude of villagers I dislike hahaha

Cesar - Scary ass gorilla.
Chow - Haunted me for months. Has terrifying expressions. Get the **** away from me forever. Restraining order pls
Wart Jr. - So, so gross. Oh god.
Peewee - Scary ass gorilla.
Cobb - Cannibal zombie pig. Please leave the undeath and go into permanent death. Please. Please.
Barold - Mm, this one's a given as well.
Chester - AUGH. HORRID. Apparently he has that weird gritted-teeth look like Chow and that's just. No. Get out. Forever.
Pietro - No clowns around me unless you're the Joker.
Tabby - Her face. No ty.
Jambette - ... Well, I think this one's a given.

This was VERY hard to narrow down, and honestly I could list a hell of a lot more. I didn't order them because I'm not very good at ordering things. I wanted to put Anicotti and Greta because I'm really afraid of mice villagers s: But you only let me have ten. Anyway this is just a teensy little list of the sheer magnitude of villagers I dislike hahaha

I think 75% of Animal crossing villagers are a disaster.

Hmm, I'm trying to see how Mira's design is cluttered. This isn't me opposing your opinion or anything, I'm honestly curious because that's the first time I've heard it about Mira. Can you explain how her design is cluttered, please? O:

As for your question-- who even does that? And why??? liek?? idgi

That's way too concerned about villagers you won't even meet or whatever because you can only have a max of 10??? wOT

Yeah I've seen people post on the thread like "oh you should get this villager he's my 48th favorite overall" and i'm like JESUS CHRIST???? WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Also that's just something I've remembered from seeing her in-campsite. She didn't stick around but I remember thinking it. I think it was the colors and her whole mask thing, along with her starting shirt and the star on the back of her head made me think yeah, no... I thought that about a few uchis, actually, and I ended up settling for deirdre as my uchi dreamie.

I actually like Tiffany and Monique. It always irks me when people make fun of villagers like Tiffany and they're like "looool she's a stripper/hooker/whatever." Just shut up, She's a badass rabbit and I loved having her in my town. Monique was my snooty in WW and we were best friends.

After scrolling through the list, I don't like Hans (and most gorillas) Lionel, Rory (omf grossest lion), Hopper, Rolf (i have them both and they scare me), Olaf, The superheroes (besides kid cat. Mira's design is waaay too cluttered) and Harry.

ALSO QUESTION: Do people really keep a list of every single villager from favorite to least favorite? Like, oh I moved up Marshal 33 spots today-DO YOU REALLY keep a list of your top 333 villagers. Why.

The people that make fun of villagers for those reasons are slutshaming and are purely incorrect and disgusting. That's an inaccurate/misinformed reason to dislike a villager. I had Tiffany and I sorta liked her but her expression kinda scared me a little. Monique just terrifies me. Judging should not be on clothes in that fashion. Most people dislike them for real reasons, though you'll find the odd little screwball that wants to slutshame for no reason here and there. Anyway, was just making a note of that. :) People can dislike them, but when it turns into that discussion it's incorrect.

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly same

The people that make fun of villagers for those reasons are slutshaming and are purely incorrect and disgusting. That's an inaccurate/misinformed reason to dislike a villager. I had Tiffany and I sorta liked her but her expression kinda scared me a little. Monique just terrifies me. Judging should not be on clothes in that fashion. Most people dislike them for real reasons, though you'll find the odd little screwball that wants to slutshame for no reason here and there. Anyway, was just making a note of that. :) People can dislike them, but when it turns into that discussion it's incorrect.

I feel you. When I wrote that I was like THATS SLUTSHAMING AND SEXIST but I didn't want to write that because their animals and I felt like I would be judged for that, BUT. Yeah, I was talking only to those people. It may only be a little on here, but in my experiences I've seen it way too often where their made fun of for reasons like that and I'm just like gross??? Would you make fun of a girl in real life for dressing like that???

But I understand not liking their expression or w/e. That's fine :D

Last edited:

I actually like Monique. I was thinking of getting her as a snooty. She reminds me of Marilyn Monroe for some reason.
And I actually do think some of the villagers are a disaster, but it's all about opinions and views. Some may like them, some may not.
And I can't process how people keep villagers as their 48th favorite. Being #48 is not a favorite anymore. How do they keep track? Do they keep a chart, a list? It makes me lol thinking that a person could just make a villager move into a spot like it's a competition or something.

I'm neutral about 80% of them. The rest I actually like.

To be honest, the only way I can ever dislike a villager is if they slighted my plans in-game for any reason. I remember disliking Marina a lot in ACCF because she built her house on my golden roses and I kept sending her mean letters to get her to move out.

Looking at her now I find her okay.

I think a lot of them have great design though. O:

I think Groucho and Grizzly are really greatly designed crankies, for example.

Yeah I've seen people post on the thread like "oh you should get this villager he's my 48th favorite overall" and i'm like JESUS CHRIST???? WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Also that's just something I've remembered from seeing her in-campsite. She didn't stick around but I remember thinking it. I think it was the colors and her whole mask thing, along with her starting shirt and the star on the back of her head made me think yeah, no... I thought that about a few uchis, actually, and I ended up settling for deirdre as my uchi dreamie.

How do you even formulate that list??????????? Like huh?? Did they personally experience each villager or something and ranked them one by one because again I am saying that is way too much dedication to rank a bunch of pixels.

I mean, I can excuse lists like villager popularity tiers because you actually have numerous data to rank them with, but with personal lists it's like??????? ?????????? ?

idgi

Also, the things you described that made Mira cluttered are actually the things that made me like her and want her as my uchi. xD I remember seeing her for the first time from the back and she had a star and I was like "okay, I want this starred bunny" and that was it. xD

But yeah, I can understand what you mean about her design being cluttered now, thanks. :D

I feel you. When I wrote that I was like THATS SLUTSHAMING AND SEXIST but I didn't want to write that because their animals and I felt like I would be judged for that, BUT. Yeah, I was talking only to those people. It may only be a little on here, but in my experiences I've seen it way too often where their made fun of for reasons like that and I'm just like gross??? Would you make fun of a girl in real life for dressing like that???

It actually happened a little while ago and I got into a big tiff with someone over Fuchsia. Got in trouble for arguing instead of reporting, but I felt the need to try to educate their tiny brain. It didn't work well. I don't think it matters what someone applies it to, be it villagers or real people; it's the same concept. So yeah. If you see those people just remember to report instead of starting a fight. uvu

SORRY FOR THE TANGENT~ unless you wanted me to list more I already did my list ahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Groucho and Grizzly are really greatly designed crankies, for example.

groucho is my bae i love him
(might just be biased since he was my first cranky in my first game but i really do think he's adorable bbbbb)

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly same

Honestly the fact that they even use those words on animals makes them seem more like sickos. Just saying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

they're like "looool she's a stripper/hooker/whatever."

These words, I mean. xD

Honestly the fact that they even use those words on animals makes them seem more like sickos. Just saying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

These words, I mean. xD

Correction: The word they use on Pixelated Animals. It's a game for Pete the Mailman's sake! Monique and Tiffany are very good characters, and they ahould not be judged about how they are dressed. It's just not right. Just because Tiffany wears makeup and those bottoms does not mean she's a stripper. She looks more Goth, and I like her.

It shows ignorance -- pure ignorance more than anything, really. And shows how society works. It's sad. BUT THIS IS OT AND I AM NOT GETTING TROUBLE FOR THIS DISCUSSION AGAIN /DANCES AWAY
tumblr_inline_mkcrkuRaTc1qz4rgp.jpg

gosh ok well to start off I dont particularly like any of the cubs so im eliminating them from the selection

1. freckles face makes me physically ill
2. flurry bc her mouth grosses me out bad
3. zell. his eyes are way too far apart and he just looks damn stupid
4. quillson is gross
5. al. idk why people think peewee is the ugliest gorilla but ok
6. velma bc like freckles but goat. jinkies
7. rodney bc oh my god he probably should go higher on the list
8. chops bc he keeps bustin my chops
9. claudia. I hate that shade of pink
10. dierdre idk why she just looks so dumb to me

gosh ok well to start off I dont particularly like any of the cubs so im eliminating them from the selection

4. quillson is gross

oh **** wait you reminded me about pate
i feel u on deirdre/freckles/al/rodney but i was only allowed to have TEN

Last edited:

4. quillson is gross

I agree with most of these, even deirdre, I think her mouth looks really weird but she fits in with my town the best for an uchi ;; Muffy is a cute gothic lolita sheep but she doesn't really have the feel, and Phoebe is too extreme, though I considered her. :,(

I agree with most of these, even deirdre, I think her mouth looks really weird but she fits in with my town the best for an uchi ;; Muffy is a cute gothic lolita sheep but she doesn't really have the feel, and Phoebe is too extreme, though I considered her. :,(

I think Deirdre is pretty cool and fits her personality well. Best Uchi ever imo. Although I agree with the others that debinoresu mentioned. Flurry looks kinda weird to me ^-^" She looks like a hamster dipped in white paint. I now think Pate is pretty cool. I used to hit her with my net before she left
Poor Pate.

Also wait I keep seeing people talking about Flurry's mouth and I am confused
Is there something wrong with her mouth? I've never met her. DOES SHE NOT HAVE ONE?????

Back