• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

Yeah I kinda regret not participating in the fair activities heavily. I wanted to enter a few contests but I ended up lacking the motivation to actually go through with it. But oh well, there's always next year. ^-^"

Yeah I kinda regret not participating in the fair activities heavily. I wanted to enter a few contests but I ended up lacking the motivation to actually go through with it. But oh well, there's always next year. ^-^"

yeah, or if they do something for x-mas :) but yeah since you were allowed to enter piece of your arts in it for that as well maybe i'd have a better chance idek

Made a new avatar again... Wish I could find that old picture of S?rgio I had way back but meh must be down but I guess this will do :p

And yay finally did a new sig, had to remove some parts bc they were a bit nsfw lol

As much as it depresses me, it's a pretty creepy video and I think it's perfect for a Halloween set.

Last edited:
Can't promise it'll stay like this. Now that I have figured out how to edit GIFs I'm gonna be doing a lot of experimentation with my avatar and signature sets.

71k5fs0.png

New signature, baby.

Yeah I need to update mine now that spoop time over pretty much. At least I found the original image of one of my former avatar that kept taunting me from beyond its grave ugh.

New avatar for the season, pretty pleased with it.

My god though, Gifs are so annoying to deal with, in Photoshop anyway. Looked up a tutorial just to plop one into a still image and I still didn't get it working. The tutorial was literally just "Copy and Paste like this" but paste was just grayed out for literally no reason.

Last edited:
I think it's time I updated my avatar... but I just don't know to what.
I've had this one since the start I think...

all ready for the holiday season! I'm really proud of my new signature. I kinda wish I could keep it after Christmas, lol

Last edited:
So...
How do I make my sigs bigger?
They always seem kind of small...

Idk if this is the right place to ask this, but can anyone make me a signature? I just want a signature listing all of my dreamies for both of my towns. If you'd like to help me, pm me! :D but i'm broke, so i won't be able to pay a lot o;

Could anyone make this image have a transparent background?
images.jpg

Willing to pay TBT if anyone is willing to do so. :)

Last edited:
Would anyone please be mind enough to be able to explain... why I can't put images between my sig...?
When I do, it ends up going in weird directions...

Back