• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

Made myself a new sig it seems. Rip my life I have too fun making these lol.

TOO ACCURATE MUSTACHE.

(also +1 cookies to everyone who knows it's after :p)

Last edited:
I created my own signature on my iPad yet I have no idea how to make it bigger, it's so small. I think it looks great and I really want ppl to see it but idk how to get it bigger. Can anyone help ?

Last edited:
I created my own signature on my iPad yet I have no idea how to make it bigger, it's so small. I think it looks great and I really want ppl to see it but idk how to get it bigger. Can anyone help ?

You can search up an image resizer online, but if you do that, it'll probably be really bad quality ;__;

Last edited:
yeah i agree, i use it all the time for my turts :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah i agree, i use it all the time for my turts :3

haha double post. I always double post.

But yeh, me too. It's pretty good. Definitely recommend it to anyone.

haha double post. I always double post.

But yeh, me too. It's pretty good. Definitely recommend it to anyone.

yea common issues XD but unless it's like in the bell tree hq or a serious debate thread i usually let it go :3

also tfw when you just copy a pic into avatar size and it turns out great lol

Finally changed my avatar and signature.

lookin' good as always ;D

changed mine too actually not that people here know who she/they are haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Finally changed my avatar and signature.

lookin' good as always ;D

changed mine too actually not that people here know who she/they are haha.

^nice!

also made a new sig as well.. background is actually a detail of my art contest entry but i just love how i got that night sky done ah :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

^nice!

also made a new sig as well.. background is actually a detail of my art contest entry but i just love how i got that night sky done ah :3

I don't think I was aware of this threads existence. x)

I changed my signature to a semi-pixel I commissioned from ardrey the other day. It took me awhile to get all the html coding in my signature just right. But it was worth it because I'm extremely happy with it!

I never knew how to put text in a certain place, I had to go through trial and error with the graphs in order to figure out how to get it just right. There's actually a 1000 character limit when it comes to signatures. I really struggled trying to condense the html in order to get everything to look how I wanted, include all the links I wanted (including giving proper credit to all the artists) and be under the 1000 character limit. Every single character mattered. I think my signature is literally at 999 characters with only 1 character to spare. I even had to upload the artwork to imgur so the link url would be shorter. xD

Regardless I'm really happy with how it turned out. I was able to include everything I wanted. The only flaw I feel is that the text isn't centered inside the little borders. I didn't originally have line borders in my signature, but I added them because the spoiler bar wouldn't center underneath the text. But eh at that point I'm just being nitpicky. x)

yeah the coding can be a bit hassle to get it where you want sometimes. like it tho!

also i love how it always makes me double post here aaah

yeah the coding can be a bit hassle to get it where you want sometimes. like it tho!

also i love how it always makes me double post here aaah
Ty! I like your signature a lot too, the colors look all nice and soft it's pleasing to the eye. I think it's really cool you incorporated your art contest entry to make it. ^^

Haha I know the feel, the forum has been pretty glitchy for me lately. I keep seeing people posting on threads, but when I visit the actual thread their post doesn't appear until like 20 minutes later! It's really annoying x)

Last edited:
Thanks, I edited in some effects in Firealpaca so it wouldn't be just a plain square heh ;) Kinda wish I entered this in my art+sig contest instead now, but, well fair is over.

And yeah those x-post glitches and when they don't show up is really annoying, grah :p

Back