Which villager sent you something for valentines?

Bam sent me a chocolate heart. I'm quite happy with that because he's one of my favourite villagers!

Pierce, both times (I had TT'd the first time past it to get someone to move). I... Pierce is my friend. Why can't it be from the villagers I'm dating? x.x I think I might TT back and forth a bit to see if I get one from anyone else, because I'd really like one from Beau or Curlos at least ;-; And if same-sex can give them, then Chevre as well (unfortunately not close enough with Phoebe/Marina yet).

None. I WILL TAX THE CRAP OUT Of THESE PIXELATED INGRATES!

Last edited:
Zell got me a chocolate heart...e_e
Lopez why didn't you send me something!? I thought I was your favorite!

O'Hare sent me a chocolate heart, how nice of him. I expected it would be him since I have his picture.

Funnily enough, I have Curlos's picture and not Pierce's, but it's been Pierce both times. I thought it was some way of him trying to tell me he wants to give me his picture. I suppose not, then. =s I really must do this TT experiment to see who else I get.

Marshal <3

"Feeling OK, Kouri?

I've been overwhelmed by a
pile of presents from girls
today. I'm not complaining,
though! But I feel like giving
a gift to you. It seems right.
Happy Valentine's Day!

From Marshal"
That letter makes so much sense the fact that Marshal has so many fans on the internet. :D

I got chocolate from Skye in Mirage. I shouldn't be surprised since she gave me her picture the other day, but I thought it would be one of the others. I'm pleased to have been wrong.

I got chocolate from Bree and pink roses from Whitney.

Last edited:
Sydney sent me a chocolate heart :)

I actually also got something from Eugene too as a general gift, but our bromance means he's my true valentine.. Too bad our names don't ship well, ha

Static sent me chocolate hearts, aww.
And Marshal sent me a letter "wishing to find that special someone." So cute!

Genji sent me a chocolate heart. I thought it would be Curlos as he flirts with me, but I'm fine with Genji since he's one of my favorites.

Back