TBT's Farewell to New Leaf: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new profile pictures are confusing me so much, I don’t know who anyone is 😂
Post automatically merged:

Ooh I just noticed we have an egg currency now!

I would like to say that my aesthetic for the Egg Hunt event is now ready! I feel so proud of it too.

Congratulations to the winners of the House Letter Set raffle!

Please drop us a CTS thread regarding which version of the の you would like, and if you would prefer a specific date starting March 7th, 2024. It's likely we won't get around to sending these house prizes out for any winners until after Easter, as we're a bit busy around here, so please be patient.

Congratulations to the winners of the House Letter Set raffle!

Please drop us a CTS thread regarding which version of the の you would like, and if you would prefer a specific date starting March 7th, 2024. It's likely we won't get around to sending these house prizes out for any winners until after Easter, as we're a bit busy around here, so please bat patient.
Congrats to the winners!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Oh no 😂 these profile pictures
It's the law of TBT to have a cursed Easter Egg Hunt avatar, so get started!
Post automatically merged:

Also, I can't believe I forgot to spend on my extra MEOW Coupons for the raffle tickets. No use crying over spilled milk, I got TBT for them. So congrats to the two winners.

So while I originally said in the first post of this thread that the ACNL town tree would remain until April 9th... I may have clumsily forgotten about the Sakura tree in early April, which is quite special too. So we'll be saying goodbye to this tree on April 1st instead -- enjoy the last couple days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back