• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which villager do you wish you were closer friends?

HHoney

Fireworks!
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Which villager(s) do you wish you were better friends with?

Is there someone you had in your town but they moved away before you could be best friends?

Someone you wished you had earned their photo?

----
For me I can think of a few villagers but most of all I wish I was friends with Bluebear.

Trust me, I've tried in both New Leaf and City Folk.

Theres something that keeps us apart.

What about you?

Attachments

• IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 52
The only one I can think of was Agnes. She moved away so fast and probably during a time I wasn't online a lot.

The only one I can think of was Agnes. She moved away so fast and probably during a time I wasn't online a lot.

I was thinking of Agnes as my second choice!

She was my Uchi in Pixel and she moved in. I didn't play for a few days and then she was gone. I've always thought she was cute.

Purrl... i wish i had room for her... i loved her to death in City Folk... met her a couple times in New Leaf but never had the chance to keep her :(

hazel. she didnt seem to like me or my town very much, and ultimately winded up leaving.

Vesta! She was probably my favorite sheep villager and she moved away pretty quickly for me to be friends with her

Tipper was great we were pretty close but I wish we wouldve been closer but as for my current villagers, maddie and pashmina.

Shoot, it'd either be Ankha or Cherry. They both ninja moved on me, and I liked Cherry a whole lot, too.

Ninja moved! Yes!

Cherry did that to me after I got her picture back in 2013.
Gave me her photo; moved out the next day.
Total ninja.

Back