• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's the last movie you've seen?

In Theaters: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2 (<--- I don't go to movies very much haha!)
At Home: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2 (<--- Funny right? A friend and I marathoned the whole series! ^-^)

I watched evil dead and evil dead 2 the other day. They're basically the same movie with different characters. I haven't seen it in years. Will be watching the army of darkness later today :)

Theaters: Star Wars VII (yyyeah i dont go to the theaters too often)
Home: Inception

I seriously don't remember... Uh... Oh wait.

Theaters: Warcraft (in June)
At home: I have no idea I rarely watch movies.

I watched The Shallows when it came out to rent, it was really good! I love thriller and suspense movies and when you add sharks to it I think it's even cooler. BUT, the only thing with watching that is I just moved to Hawaii for a year and of course I watch that movie 2 weeks after arriving here... scared for a week straight while snorkeling hehe.

Toni Erdmann (2016)

Dayum bro this was so so good.. Don't know when I had a such awesome time at the movies last. I really recommend it due to its awesome humor and really nice direction etc. but due to its almost 3 hours length it will probably not be for everyone (also require a bit of quirky humor to fully get all the points) since you need to stay focused and both concentrate on the dialogue and everything around.. but yeah if you think you can watch it, do it! You won't be disappointed :D!

Sorority Row. I dunno when it came out, but I've been watching 31 days of Halloween on Scyfy. I love it huehuehue.

I watched Krampus, at home, which is the first horror movie I've ever watched, and tbh, I didn't get scared. Probably because I left the room to play Animal Crossing and my sister kept telling me to keep the volume down.

Watched The Walk and Mad Max: Fury Road the past couple of days and loved both of them

louis theroux: my scientology movie. it was really good and i love louis but as someone who has probably seen every scientology documentary going it didn't really contribute anything too new. but i love louis so it's ok

Taxi Driver. It was the old one with Robert De Niro in it~
I really liked the soundtrack, but the movie made me uncomfortable lol.

Back