• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What do you want from this event?

MrBox

Bells
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
S.S. Dolphin
Night Sky Scenery
I'm curious on what everyone wants to get or achieve!
Personally I just wanted to play Splatoon, get the Salmon Run Egg collectible, and possibly the Master Ball collectible?

Mainly just to have fun.

Though, I also plan on picking up the Golden Salmoid Egg and Tera Orb collectibles as I collect any and all collectibles to do with Splatoon and Pokemon.

I’m also praying for a Master Ball during the raffle. I highly doubt I’ll win it though as the event occurs during a rather busy time for me so my participation is lower than usual. I’m still having fun with it though and that’s what counts.

I was hoping to be able to get one goomba and one invader, but I probably will only be able to get one considering I’m only halfway to having enough points for just one. I want Goomba the most, but maybe it’d be better for me to get the invader since it’s more expensive and save up my tbt for the goomba. 🤔 I really like all the collectibles though and if we could, I’d get at least one of each, more than one goomba, invader, terra ball & chomp call.

I’m really hoping to be able to earn all 4 arcade tokens so that I can get Pinky and 2 Smash Balls! I was initially planning on getting Invader instead of Pinky since its my favourite arcade collectible, but I started fooling around with lineup ideas with Pinky (and Inky…), and now I’m sold! I might still end up getting Invader instead, but more than likely it’ll be Pinky!

I adore anything rainbow, so I was very
IMG_8106.png
when I saw the Smash Ball!! So much colourful lineup potential there, I’m in love! I currently have 2/4 arcade tokens in the bag, so now I’m just crossing my fingers and toes that I’ll be in the top 15% and 30% of point earners on my team! My fellow Squirtles are absolutely kicking butt though, so we’ll have to see!

But overall, I just want to earn as many points as I can for my team, help my teammates out however I can, and make them proud! As long as I walk away from this with none of the Squirtles regretting having me on their team, I’ll call this a success haha

for people to have a good time sleep

But properly answering on the opposite side of this! TBTWC was I think one of the first events where I was actually super active with the community overall (and not just the art boards lol)? I was active in a fair prior to that, but I think I never really interacted much since I'm sort of not great at being social! But it was suuuuper fun before and I sort of just... clowned around a lot back then! And I wanted to do that this time too, and let people have a similar experience!
even if it costs me sleep. totally worth it, tho i'll still complain and joke about it 😂

I think I've mentioned this a few times because i won't shut up about it but for the ACNH event in particular, I really liked playing hide & seek with my friends when ACNH came out and I wanted other people to have that fun too! The ACNL event made me really miss island minigames, but in that same event I also saw so many peoples DAs and it motivated me to decorate parts of my island... and then I thought it'd be fun to see other people's islands and play there, too. It's a way for people to show off their islands, whether completed or not!
there's a reason i wanted my island to be the first session -- so i could host on something that's not completed and so people would be more willing to host on their islands 😂

Mainly to play games with other people on the forums! ;w; I usually can only play games by myself (or with strangers, but if there's any degree of communication there I'm not really comfortable doing it askjfljsld) so events like these are a really great opportunity for me. I might've overdone it a teensy bit at first but I've been having a ton of fun so far!

I do also really want the Smash Ball though!! I love getting to chat and play SSBU with other TBTers be it serious or silly, so there's definitely sentimental reason but also it's rainbow!! 🌈 I don't have a ton of the rainbow collectibles at the moment, so I'm excited to add it to that collection! ;v; Especially with pride month coming up... I'm sure I can work it into a lineup either way but I just know it'll look incredible in front of a heart balloon rainbow if I can complete mine in time... if not then next year!!
With any extra Arcade Tokens I get I'm planning to buy collectibles to use as more sale/trade fodder! So prioritizing either Pinky or Invader (I'll decide later) if I can afford either and maybe a Tera Orb or something if I manage to get all four tokens.

Idk honestly. I'm not particularly obsessed with any of the prizes but I'll likely spend and keep whatever I earn. If I get enough I'll probably get an invader but if not (or if by some chance I get more than 2 tokens. Unlikely.) I'm debating between a smash ball and a Tera orb.

for people to have a good time sleep

But properly answering on the opposite side of this! TBTWC was I think one of the first events where I was actually super active with the community overall (and not just the art boards lol)? I was active in a fair prior to that, but I think I never really interacted much since I'm sort of not great at being social! But it was suuuuper fun before and I sort of just... clowned around a lot back then! And I wanted to do that this time too, and let people have a similar experience!
even if it costs me sleep. totally worth it, tho i'll still complain and joke about it 😂

I think I've mentioned this a few times because i won't shut up about it but for the ACNH event in particular, I really liked playing hide & seek with my friends when ACNH came out and I wanted other people to have that fun too! The ACNL event made me really miss island minigames, but in that same event I also saw so many peoples DAs and it motivated me to decorate parts of my island... and then I thought it'd be fun to see other people's islands and play there, too. It's a way for people to show off their islands, whether completed or not!
there's a reason i wanted my island to be the first session -- so i could host on something that's not completed and so people would be more willing to host on their islands 😂
When I think of the first TBTWC, you're one of the first and biggest ppl to come up! Your memes brought so much life and laughter to the event itself and the post event fun times (mafia 👀)

The only things I want from the Shop are a Smash Ball and a Tera Orb, both of which I'll thankfully be able to afford just based on what I've done already.

Would I like the Master Ball and crown? Sure, but I'm a pessimist and am also not the sort to count chickens before they hatch so I just operate on the assumption of "probably not" to keep expectations low and not get disappointed.

I think I’m getting the Smash Ball and the Chomp. I don’t think I’m contributing enough points for something else, (because the rest of my team is too good hehe), but if I am, I might consider giving up the Chomp to get a Pinky!

I’d love Inky, but I am pretty far from earning that. I’d also love the crown, but pretty far from earning that too - never know though, we are a great team! Besides those, my goal is 5 Tera orbs! I also just want to play these games with people, but I’m not getting selected for any of my availabilities.

Last edited:
As far as collectibles go, I’m getting the chomp call (I LOVE chain chomps and have always wanted a collectible) for sure, and then I’ll have to decide between the smash ball and the Tera orb. I was on track to earn a third token during the first week, but I’m traveling this week and have very little reception so even spectating is nearly impossible. I imagine I won’t be in the top 30% once this is over.

I would absolutely love the crown collectible and the Master Ball would be a dream come true, but trying to keep expectations low there!

As far as games go, I’ve had a fantastic time spectating and playing Hide and Seek. I really wish my vacation had fallen a little later—I’m proud of my team and I wanted to be more active currently. My goal is to do another Hide and Seek Friendlies session when I get home next weekend and maybe even sign up for 1-2 events. But we shall see!

Back