• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What do you want from this event?

I like them all pretty equally but I especially like the chomp call and the ghosts. I'll prioritize them and then see how many tokens I have left!

I want the master ball but it's only available through the raffle so my odds are low. If I get enough points I'll probably get pinky or the chomp call

I was the person to propose the initial TBTWC concept in 2021 and lead the project, and I won't lie the big push for proposing it was, "I want to play games with people!" That remains what I wanted to achieve from it in 2024 too. So I've gotten exactly what I wanted out of this event. 😂

But properly answering on the opposite side of this! TBTWC was I think one of the first events where I was actually super active with the community overall (and not just the art boards lol)?

I can't remember if I've told you this before, but your participation in TBTWC 2021 is what put you on my radar to add you to our staff team. When you applied I immediately highlighted your application to the team and said, "This person! We want this one!"

I still have no idea what I'm gonna get. I only raised 117 points so I'll get 2 tokens if I'm not mistaken? I'm thinking about going with Pinky

All I really want is the smash ball and tera orb collectibles. They look really sweet. If I somehow get another 2 arcade tickets, I'll definitely get that Pinky collectible in honor of being a Ha-Cha. Master Ball would be dope too.

I had an absolute blast in the first tbtwc. Blues Clues were just the best team and I made a few amazing friends who I am very grateful for.

This has been fun and the Ha-Chas have been an amazing team and our team captains are fabulous 💖

Just putting it into the stratosphere, I would love a beautiful purple master ball 🫶💜

honestly i wasn’t super sure if i’d have that much fun because i don’t own that many games 😔🫢 but wow!!!! it’s been really fun, i’ve been having a blast watching the streams & really enjoying chatting with everyone hehe
super big fan!!!
i always want to make more friends out of events 🥺🥺

in terms of collectibles, that pinky was the only one i was really hoping to get :3
the goomba too!! but pinky takes priority

Back