• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today was another great day! 😁

- I got to sleep in, which was much appreciated. 💤

- I used the pool again today and the temperature was perfect! 🏊‍♂️

- I played more Wuthering Waves and am closing in on Union Level 30! 🎮

- Fed my kitties their special food and gave my favorite the entire can again. 🐱 😋

- @Foreverfox The Dallas MAVERICKS defeated the Minnesota Timberwolves 116-107 to take a 3-0 series lead in the NBA Western Conference Finals!!! Just need one more win to advance to the NBA Finals!! 🏀 🔥 🥳

It's funny because when I was younger the sports teams from my area would always show up short, but now we've had a great run this year with the Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks, and Dallas Stars. No matter what happens in the Mavs and Stars playoff runs, it's been an exciting run! 🎉

I had fun chatting and sharing pet pictures with everyone in the Discord today! ^^

Watched an episode of One Piece and Haikyuu!! with my parents afterwards! Over dinner we also got to see SmallishBeans’ Minecraft SOS finale episode, which was still great fun ahahah

I did some shiny hunting in Pokémon Legends: Arceus!! Despite doing nothing but run from outbreak to outbreak I... didn’t find any lol, but I did complete some research tasks in the process, and got perfect research on Pikachu!

I had so much fun playing Among Us with everyone today 😭 I got so many laughs out of hide and seek and also got to play the impostor during classic this evening—neither time was successful but I feel like I did well enough on the second go to redeem myself for getting rumbled immediately the first time! my adrenaline was going so hard omg. I've been skipping a lot of sessions 9pm onwards because that's usually when I start getting things ready for bed, but I'm so glad I showed up for these ;w;

Also bought some pets in Among Us!! I love the puppy... I had some Nintendo gold points saved up too, so those helped! And I finally figured out what the cosmicubes are... wish I’d activated one sooner but better late than never!

I really need to go to bed LOL but instead I dressed up my NH island rep to cheer for the Poyo Puffs!! 💗

I woke up early today (5am) so spent some time watching anime (Black Clover) and am gonna finish up cleaning my apartment.

My sister comes over today and she’s bringing McDonalds like I said which is exciting!

I get to spend some time with my boyfriend later today too so that will be nice

Gonna try to get an hour of violin practice in today

I’m not feeling very motivated to clean but I know once I get it done I’ll feel better. There’s not a whole lot left that needs to be done. Really just take trash out, vacuum and do the dishes, and organize.

Still feeling super stressed and depressed but plenty to be happy about 🙂. I just took my medicine, so I should perk up eventually 🙂.

@skarmoury sent me a really sweet message ☺️; it really made me so happy. This week has been really rough; I still haven’t destressed from when my switch lite wasn’t charging. So it really cheered me up a lot hearing from her ☺️.

I was really happy to see that some people liked my outfit that I put together for the island rep submission. I haven’t been feeling very confident about things I submit for events or things that I just share for fun even if I like it a lot, so it made me happy to see that. 🙂

Jewels laid on the table while I was eating; she looked so cute since she looked like she was falling asleep. She just followed me upstairs; I guess she was waiting for me to finish eating to go back upstairs since is very clingy 😸☺️. Now she’s sleeping in a box and making some snoring sounds 😹. So tough being a cute kitty 😸.

That’s it for now 🙂.

Today I did my first ever independent interview. I have done an interview once before for a journalism assignment but I have never just independently set up and executed an interview. It went so well and I’m really excited to write it up. I’m going to be sharing it directly to social media as that is the target readership :)

updated happies:

• My sister came over. She brought McDonald’s, I had a Big Mac and a caramel frappe and she had chicken nuggets and fries. 🍟 she also brought me a bag of Death Wish coffee which is a local coffee company so that was really nice too! ☕️ It was good to see her!
  • I watched Five Nights at Freddy’s, it was really good! I have the games but never really played them because jump scares/horror games scare me 😂 😈
  • I finished reading a book! 📚
  • I got a permanent shift with the rescue cats volunteering. So I get to do every single Monday and 2 Sundays a month. So that’s exciting! It’s good for me to get out of the house and do something that makes me happy and feel good 😺🐈
  • My mood has picked up a lot! I’m feeling less blah than I have been feeling the past week
  • I got/get to spend time with my boyfriend today. We watched a couple episodes of Naruto over FaceTime. Next we’re gonna play some of the yugioh TCG together over FaceTime. ❤️🙂
  • I practiced ukulele today! Didn’t get around to the violin today but I plan on it tomorrow! 🎻

I got to play in the SSBU friendlies match this morning, and also play in a couple rounds of classic Among Us later this afternoon!! ;w; I had a lot of fun both times hehe

Also have enjoyed spectating in streams today!! I love watching the ACNH hide and seek streams especially ;v;

I completed both of my cheers for this window! I made a beaded rubber band bracelet for the Poyo Puffs and wrote another haiku. The bracelet feels really nice to wear too actually; I’m really happy with how it turned out! Might have to make more beaded rubber band bracelets for my dad’s students 👀

My parents and I watched a little Youtube, including SolidarityGaming’s Minecraft SOS finale!

Today was another great day! 😁

- I got to sleep in and then had a very delicious Memorial Day lunch, and still have leftovers. 😋

- Played some more Wuthering Waves and reached Union Level 32! 🎮

- Speaking of video games, I also played my first 4 player match in Demon Slayer Sweep The Board along with @/Mimi Cheems, @/nyx~, and an offsite friend, and I came in second place! 🥳

- Had fun participating in Smash friendlies just now. I hope you guys enjoyed my Pac-Man antics! :LOL:

- I'm glad I have tomorrow off work and can sleep in. 💤

- Last, but certainly not least, the Dallas STARS! just defeated the Edmonton Oilers 5-3 to take a 2-1 series lead in the NHL Western Conference Finals!! The Stars were down 0-2 after the first period, but came roaring back thanks to Jason Robertson's hat trick, and ended up winning the game! 🏒 🔥 💚

XaY3WqM.jpg

I’m doing much better now, moodwise. 🙂 I just got done doing some terra raids with @Chibi.Hoshi & @Vhoop ☺️. Really grateful for the help! Been enjoying chatting with them both and hearing about their shiny hunting 🙂. I’m happy I got some dittos out of the runs and a Vaporeon! :D

I had a nice chat with @Aquilla too, who gave me a lot of good tips for shiny hunting in Pokemon Arceus! ☺️ Really grateful for her checking up on me earlier and reaching out with some tips. 🙂

I enjoyed watching some of the streams today 🙂. It was nice chatting with everyone too! ☺️

My Mystery Snail finally laid eggs last night. And... it seems like alot of eggs....
I am excited because I think it will be a fun experience if the eggs survive. I am certain they are fertile.
I am curious to see what colors I get. Maybe I can find someone local to trade most of the snails to for plants. I need more plants.
I am glad she finally laid. The male that I have was already full grown when I brought him home, so I don't really know how much life is left in him? And I thought it would be nice to have his offspring. My female isn't as old but was a good size when I got her.

just something short, I decided to check my credit card app today (for the first time in like 3 weeks rip) and my score went up from 711 to 724! as it turns out, they upped my available credit from $1000 to $5000, so that gave me a good boost in score. plus I've made 100% of my payments on time and everything else is in good shape! 🥰💗

I FINISHED MY 50+ QUESTION ASSESSMENT WITH TIME TO SPARE
Screw q21 a / b and q22 they were a hassle....I mean, i will have to see if my teacher sends it back but heres hoping they won't. I dunno how else to write it in my words when the workbooklet talks like me sometimes.

I decided that it's in my best interest to not work today. Instead, I'll spend this morning applying for jobs. I applied for two cashier positions one overnight stock associate. My first job back in 2016 was overnight, so it wouldn't be too much trouble getting back into it! Besides, hiring managers are less selective with these positions since it's hard to find someone willing to work third shift. This is also a shift I really enjoyed, so I'm not opposed to it either.
I realized last night that our trip to Disney World is only five months away! It feels like just last week it was over a year away. I really enjoy these trips with my mom and friend. I’m mostly looking forward to the trying the Pineapple Dole Whip. I loved the Orange Cream flavor I tried last year, so I can imagine the Pineapple Swirl one tastes just as great!
I picked up some Grape Gatorade this morning!!

Back